- located in the heart of the authentic Marolles neighborhood
- 10min walking from the Grand' Place
- very big apartment (200m²) in an old house
- huge roof terrace with a nice view
- vintage furniture and decoration
- all you need to cook
The apartment is locatad in an ancient house at the second and third floor. At the the second floor there is a big room with the kitchen, the table and the sofas. There is desk in a little room and we also have a toilet at this floor.
At the third floor we have:
- our room with a double bed 160-200,
- our guest room with a double bed on the floor composed of 2 mattresses,
- the room of our little boy (1 years old) where you can use 1 simple mattress and/or the baby bed
- the bathroom (you can use the baby bath too)
- our huge terrace on the roof of the building, with green, a barbecue and a very nice panoramic view on Brussels and the Marolles
- a second toilet in a room where you can also use the washing machine and the dryer
Full access to all the rooms
We will always be available in case of need by phone or e-mail but we won't be in Brussels. We (or an other person) will be there to give you the keys when you arrive and to receive the keys back when you leave.
We give you full access to our apartment. It's the only one we have so please take care of it and all what you will use inside.
I am 30 years old and living in Brussels with my girlfriend and little baby. I work for a cyclist NGO and in my free time i'am city guide, blogger and designer.
I'am in love with Brussels, music, photography, good food and drinks, trains, bicycles and many other things.