Cozy, intimate hideaway nestled in the city of Montego Bay; Only 3 mins from the Fairview Shopping Centre- a hub for activities; 10 mins away from the hip strip, beaches, restaurants & airport. The villa is over 900 Sq. Ft and spacious for families
**PLEASE NOTE THAT CHARGES FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS BEYOND TWO IS STRICTLY ENFORCED**
Villa Marlin is located in Bogue Village, a centrally located community close to everything that is worth seeing in Montego Bay.
Though a quiet neighbourhood, it is literally a stone's throw away from all the buzz and
excitement of the city. Whether it is that you need to go shopping, soak in some sun at the beach, party on the hip strip or tear up some sweet jerk chicken - everything is nearby!
The property has 2 bedrooms (4 beds), 1 bathroom, kitchen, living dining and a patio. It is surrounded by an enchanting tropical garden and has a spacious back yard.
The property is secured and has everything to your comfort such as WiFi, netflix, air conditioning, hot and cold water, blow dryer, free parking, ice dispenser, coffee maker, blender, washer and dryer, microwave.
Dont wanna cook? No problem mon! You have the option of booking your own Jamaican chef that will cook anything you want and make your mouth run wata!
Public transportation is easy to access both day and night. You only need to stand in front of the villa and in no time you will catch a taxi. If however you require more convenience and flexibility, we will arrange a rental car for you at a reasonable price.
The villa comes with a beautiful patio where you can unwind and enjoy the garden or just watch the breathtaking sunsets.
If you have any questions, please free to ask. We want to ensure that you have a great stay with us. So we always go the extra mile to ensure that your vacation is a memorable one.
You will have an entire vacation villa all to yourself. It accommodates 4 persons and you will have access to everything. This includes free laundry, free WiFi, utensils, iron and iron board, closet, hangers and free parking.
We are people person and love chatting with our guests to learn more about you. We avail ourself to your service to ensure that all your needs are being met. So feel free to contact us anytime
Optional features to make your stay comfortable and memorable are as follows:
1. Book your personal Jamaican chef. Accompany your chef to the produce market to select the finest and freshest ingredients to prepare cuisine to die for.
2. Let us book your rental car ahead of time. Now you have the power to tour paradise at any hour you choose.
3. Request additional cleaning if needed. You will come home to a spotless villa however if you require daily cleaning, a request for that service should be made ahead of time and at a cost.
4. PLEASE NOTE THAT CHARGES FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS BEYOND TWO IS STRICTLY ENFORCED
1. No smoking is allowed inside.
2. You will receive the villa in a pristine condition, please make every effort to keep it clean.
3. Please save the environment and conserve on electricity and water. Ensure faucets are not left dripping and turn off air condition, lights and appliances when not in use.
4. No jumping on beds or sofa
5. Damages to property will attract charges to repair or replace.
6. Please do not disturb neighbours with excessive noise, especially at nights.
Yanique & Omoi are a married couple who enjoy adventure, travelling and meeting people from all walks of life.
Marlin Villa is our special vacation home where we love to unwind several times per year. Since we are away most of the time, we have decided to share this enchanted place with you.
We have put a lot of thought and energy in making your stay a memorable one as you experience the real Jamaica through the eyes of a local - a more authentic experience when compared to the fabricated all-inclusive hotel vacation.