Imagine waking up in this beautiful and spacious top-floor apartment with large windows and views of Boston. Minutes to Kendall, Central, and Inman Squares. Enjoy the many wonderful restaurants, bakeries, and pubs within walking on Cambridge St.
Located on the *fourth and top floor, this space has a separate front and rear bedroom each with queen size beds, a living room with a sofa that converts to another comfortable queen size bed, a full bath, and an eat-in kitchen.
*Note that the apartment is located on the fourth floor and the only way to access the unit is via three flights of stairs. Like many historic buildings in Cambridge, there is no elevator in the building.
The attractive back splash and light wood cabinetry make this a fully equipped and cook-friendly kitchen.
You will have access to a large common courtyard and grill area and will be right next door to a large park with baseball/playing fields.
The space and neighborhood are beautiful and we will do everything we can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible!
No one lives in the apartment, so you will have access to the entire space.
The owner lives out of state, but the property manager is local. Enjoy all the amenities of an apartment without being in the middle of others' personal items!
Kristy or the property manager will be available to help with any questions before and during your stay.
If you have a car, please let us know and we can provide a guest parking permit to park on any street in the neighborhood for the duration of your stay. Just be sure to return it when you check out as it's very difficult to replace.*
The apartment is located on the fourth floor and the only way to access the unit is by stairs. Like many historic buildings in Cambridge, there is no elevator in the building.
*Note that failure to return parking permit will forfeit security deposit.
1. Tenants will use the premises for residential purposes only; will not conduct any business in or from their premises; will obey all laws, ordinances, and health regulations.
2. Tenants will not do anything or keep anything in or about the premises that in any way will increase the risk of fire.
3. Tenants shall respect the rights of all other tenants/occupants of the building to peace and quiet and will not disturb any of them unreasonably by loud use of voice, music, television, or in any other way.
4. Unless otherwise noted, animals are not allowed at any time, under any
circumstance, except for legally authorized service dogs.
5. No unauthorized guests. Only tenants are permitted in the property. Guests may not be brought into the premises without prior consent from the landlord.
6. Smoking is not permitted at any time in the apartment, the building, including entrances and driveways of the premises.
7. Tenants will not remove batteries from smoke detectors or in any other way disarm them.
8. Possession, sale, or use of any illegal drug or drug paraphernalia in the premises or the building is prohibited.
9. Possessing, using, or storing lethal weapons anywhere in the building is prohibited. "Lethal weapon" is defined as any deadly weapon which, from the manner used, is calculated or likely to produce death or serious bodily injury. This includes, but is not limited to: all firearms and knives.
10. No furnishings may be taken from the premises and put in halls, basement or courtyard without prior consent of Landlord, even for limited times.
11. Tenants will not drive any nails or screws into walls, floors, tiles, ceilings, woodwork, or partitions; will not drill holes or fasten any article on any part of the premises, or damage or deface the same.
12. Tenants will keep/store any personal property only in the apartment or in such space as the owner may assign them in writing, but storage of kerosene, gasoline, or other flammable or explosive agents is always prohibited. Landlord or property manager is not responsible for any items left in the premises at the end of the Lease term.