This simple cottage home was moved over from Nantucket years ago it's now used as a traditional b/b it has a warm cozy feeling charm about it furnished in early attic with some antiques to complete it.
The cottage has two cozy bedrooms and each has an antique double in it.
Outside there is a pleasant private garden deck dining area
If you're looking for something not far from the water that has all the basic essentials for you to enjoy then maybe you will like this old cape cottage.
The space posted on Airbnb is the entire first floor unit private and its fully furnished with two bedrooms..
Each bedroom has an antique double in it with ample closet storage..
Bath with shower off hallway near bedrooms.
Outside shower is available as well during the summer season..
I'm a resident host manager here for this traditional bed/ breakfast .
We provide fresh bed linens for our beds here and they are freshly made up before you arrival... ..Fresh towels also are also provided
There are No cleaning fees ..
Our traditional bed and breakfast offers complimentary keurig coffee's teas and fresh fruits muffins or croissants to all our guest staying here ..
Being close to the water gives us an advantage cooling sea breezes most of the time however if that fails we have AC for the bedrooms and ceiling fans to keep it cool..
We have a simple dining area and its set for 4 people .
Just basic essentials for simple cooking projects Use of gas oven and micro for food heating and prep..
Please Note :
NO Heavy cooking is allowed inside the kitchen such as Frying Grilling or Broiling we now recommend for you to please use the outside gas grill off back deck for this type of cooking instead ...
The guest have an eat in kitchen and use of the living area which has a cable TV and Wi-Fi setup.
We have an outside grill when in season , outside garden dining and sitting area to relax and enjoy the clean salty air..
Outside shower is available off deck area ...
Note if you use the outside grill it has a porcelain grill when cleaning it you have to WAIT about ONE hour scrub with a dawn mix water non abrasive sponge its provided.. No metal brush etc. or it will scratch the glass proclean ...thanks
You will have a direct link to me 24 /7 via cell texting or message for all inquires on issues that may come up on your stay here or just general information etc...
playhouses in the country most are open year round to enjoy live acting.
My favorite is the wellfleet play house ..
You can rent rent bikes lots bike trails to enjoy this sport
Rent kayaks not too mention some fun safe quiet rivers to explore and enjoy this sport ..
Local fishing and deepwater fishing boats for hire or to take you out..
Whale watching up close..
Local restaurants there are many to enjoy in the local area i have a list available.
here at the b/b.
The boat yards for the ferry is nearby spend a day in nantucket or martha's vineyard.
Melody tent live performers from all over the country .
We also have some of the best beach on the east coast
1. General Info is requested on reservation for all Guest staying here overnight at the cottage..This includes you and all guest ..appreciated.
2. NO SMOKING inside or OUTSIDE on the Premises ..
3. NO CANDLES oil lamps used inside home
4. NO PETS are allowed on this property ..
5. NO LOUD music or noise especially after 11:00 pm inside or outside and No parties at anytime...Please be considerate of others in the facility and our neighbors ...
6. Not suitable for children during the winter season under 5 years old due to the fact we have an heating grate in the floor used during the heating season and feel it could be a issue for a younger child..young children are OK during summer 2 years and up...
7. SEPTIC system please no plastics, disposable diapers ,or feminine products thrown into system.
8. Any Unregistered Guests on premises could cause the reservation to be forfeited immediately with no refund on deposits ..
9. Any leftovers opened on food please discard it upon leaving trash barrels on side of house if needed and never leave food outside over night.
10. Kitchen area No Heavy cooking is recommended such as deep frying , grilling, and broiling... Simple Light meals only and prep OK ..
Please use the Outside Gas Grill provided for use off the kitchen deck its better suited for any heavy cooking projects you may have while staying here..IF you use grill please clean the grill after your use when it cools down...Use dove soap spray and non abrasive sponge provided on grill shelf..thanks
THANKS for your understanding and cooperation on the above house rules it's appreciated by us and we feel it helps us to make your stay here a very happy pleasant holiday without any interruptions ..
I'm a former innkeeper from Waterville valley NH. and Killington ,Vermont Now the resident host for the bed and breakfast here on lewis bay in w. yarmouth...lewis bay is part of Nantucket sound..
I have lived all over new England in different resorts areas mostly in the ski industry area I find now living here near Lewis bay in West Yarmouth ma. my home an ideal place to live and to enjoy the outside activities that the area has to offer I feel you too will find a special connection here to the water around us a true nautical feel with fog horns in the distant along with all the beaches nearby for you to relax and enjoy ..and I quote from a recent guest staying here at the b/b from London England a little piece of paradise to enjoy.
I hope you choose us and get to experience staying here in our quint little old cottage bed and breakfast near Lewis bay in west yarmouth ..