Relax and enjoy the best that wine country has to offer all year long in our serene retreat with pool and hot tub. Country setting and secluded feel, yet close to dozens of wineries. Short, beautiful drive to Healdsburg or the trendy Barlow in Sebastopol.
Welcome to your serene wine country getaway. Beautiful and open home designed for expansive indoor-outdoor living. Enjoy driving through country roads to dozens of nearby wineries, then bring home your favorites to pair with dinner in the outdoor dining area. Or just spend the day relaxing by the solar-heated pool, or cozy up in the hot tub on winter nights.
Open floor plan with walls of windows that capture the light and open onto the pool. Beautiful walnut floors grace the living room, while a well-appointed kitchen and great room look out onto hardwood decks. Cozy master bedroom with spacious bathroom and Japanese soaking tub.
Sit in the outdoor living room with your favorite bottle of wine. Wander around the property picking delicious apples, plums and pears, tasting sweet pinot noir grapes from our micro-vineyard. You'll head home rejuvenated and refreshed.
- The house does not have air conditioning as it is usually not needed in this moderate climate.
- The third bedroom is located up a separate set of stairs via the back yard.
- There is one crib, located in the office.
- There's no TV, that's on purpose!
- Pool heat and electricity are provided by on-site solar panels. The pool is usually warm enough to swim from April through September.
- EV car charger - we have a Level 2 SAE electric vehicle charger that's all yours during your stay.
- Dogs are permitted with prior approval and additional $150 cleaning fee.
Sonoma County Rental Permit TOT Certificate No. 2408N
This is our home and our sanctuary. Please enjoy this space as if it were your own. Kindly be respectful of our friendly neighbors.
Sonoma County ordinance prohibits any events, parties or large groups and requires quiet hours from 10pm - 7am.
While you're outside or by the pool, kindly keep noise to a minimum as sound can carry to the neighboring properties.
Well-behaved dogs welcome with advanced approval and additional $100 cleaning fee. Pets must never be left unattended or alone on the property.
There is a pool on the property, children must be closely attended at all times. For your safety, absolutely no glass by the pool. No diving.
Parking is available for maximum 3 vehicles.
We're passionate world travelers, but love coming home to California. We're pleased to be able to share our beautiful corner of the world with friendly fellow wanderers.