ผู้เข้าพัก 7 คน
Overall this condo is a beautifully furnished 2 bed and 2 bath unit with a walk score of 97 at the intersection of Downtown, First Hill and Capitol Hill. Across from the Convention Center, but close to Pike Place, the Paramount Theater and Starbucks Roastery. The unit sleeps up to 7 people and the condo building is Airbnb approved.
This eleventh floor condo is a two bed, two bath beautifully furnished condo that sleeps up to 7 people with gorgeous views of Lake Union. The main bedroom includes a queen sized bed. In the second bedroom there are two twins, that can be made into a king (please request at least 1 week ahead of time). Finally in the living room there is a queen sofa sleeper. To accommodate the seventh person there is an air mattress in the linen closet. Traveling with a baby, we have you covered, there is a pack n play available complimentary.
Check in is 4 PM on the day of arrival and check out is 11 AM on the day of departure.
A few things to know: :)
1. In the summer months for our guests comfort we provide two air conditioning units, one located in the living room and the second in the master bedroom. These will be available from May to September. In the second bedroom there is a no A.C. but is a fan year round.
2. The condo building is next to the highway so there maybe some noise that can be heard. In addition, the condo building was built in the 50's so some of the building fixtures are dated but the condo is updated.
3. Unfortunately we do not have a place to store luggage, if you get in early or are staying late please note we do not have a place to hold luggage until check in at 4 PM or after check out at 11 AM.
Be our guest and find...a fully equipped kitchen, including dishes, pots and pans, and even a fully stocked spice rack. All to be used at their convenience. Guests can wake up in the morning to a completely stocked coffee and tea station, this station is stocked with coffee, assorted teas, and cream and sugar. Please note the machine is a Verismo.
In the living room there is a 55 inch television with Netflix. There is also Apple TV to be used with guest's iTunes account. You'll also find cable and PS3. We do have a limited supply of PS3 games so please feel free to bring your own.
Finally, there are two bathrooms. The first has a shower/tub combo and the second has just a shower but it also has a European style washer/dryer combo as well.
This condo is fantastic for short term or extended stays. With its prime location and fantastic amenities, this condo with a touch of luxury is perfect for guests who'd like to enjoy Seattle in style: business travelers, one or two or three couples, a family, or group up to seven people. Please note that we have a 3 night minimum. Contact us for long term discounts.
Parking is available for $20 per night rate. This parking is in a garage attached to the building. When looking to book please let us know you are interested in parking. Please note the parking spot does not automatically come with renting the room you must request ahead of time.
About 3-5 days before check in we will send access instructions. If you have any questions prior to that please do not hesitate to reach out!
Guests will have access to the entire condo, the roof top deck, and a room with a pool table (must request access through concierge). If you need parking please feel free to reach out to us. There is a $20 per day rate for garage parking.
We are always available via phone or Airbnb messenger for questions, issues, or recommendations. We live in and love Seattle so we are nearby if you need something. We do enjoy traveling though so when we are out of town we have plenty of family and friends that can be available if there is an emergency.
If this property is booked please look at our other property in the same building. It is a 1 bed, 1 bathroom corner unit that sleeps up to 5.
There is no smoking, illegal drugs, underage drinking or pets allowed in the condo at anytime. Quiet time is between the hours of 10 PM to 7 AM. We also request that any dishes you use throughout your stay, you wash in the dishwasher and put away. If you used the parking spot, please ensure that your car is parked in the correct spot and within the lines.
Below is an additional list of rules that we have put together for your safety and that of your hosts and neighbors.
1. All guests must provide their full names along with addresses. This is a requirement of the building management. At check-in guests may be required to provide a government issued identification. Earliest check-in time is 4pm and latest check-out time is 11am.
2. Only registered guests are allowed inside the unit.
3. The hosts reserve the right to validate the occupants at any time during the stay to verify the identities of the guests and / or the count of guests.
4. Please observe all posted signs for the building.
5. Guests are requested to keep the unit in a clean condition. You are renting a property that is personally owned by your hosts and are expected to keep it clean and tidy.
6. Please put all trash in trash bins provided. If there is excess trash, please take it to the building trash bins located off of 4th floor right next to the freight elevator.
7. Guests are responsible for any damage to the unit or the building and the guests will be responsible for any damage that is in excess of the damage deposit.
8. Please observe the quiet hours of 10pm to 7am.
9. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
10. Hosts will take any complaints against the guests very seriously any may terminate the stay without any refund.
11. There is NO SMOKING allowed inside the unit or in any of the common areas. Smoking is also not allowed within 25 feet of building entrance.
12. All entrances and common areas are monitored via cameras. Any serious complaint, as determined by hosts, received and documented by the building management will result in immediate termination of the rental without any refund.
13. Guests are responsible for the safety and security of the unit including the keys and garage access clicker, if renting a parking spot. Lost or unreturned keys upon check-out will result in $150 fine.
14. There are no guns or illegal drugs allowed inside the unit.
15. If the air conditioners are in place, please do not open the windows with the vents.
16. No window is to be open in excess of 6 inches. This is for your safety.
17. Stains on bedding or any other surface that are not easily removed will result in a replacement fee that is equivalent to the higher of the replacement cost or $50.
18. Please switch off all lights when not inside the unit or at check-out.
19. Please put away all dishes in the dishwasher and start the wash before you leave.
20. Hosts may provide amenities such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, dishwashing detergent, snacks, water, laundry detergent, etc. Guests are responsible for using these as needed but may not take any of these outside the unit. Excess usage of the provided amenities as determined by the hosts may result in fines.
21. Please do not allow anyone inside the building or the unit other than the registered guests or the hosts.
22. The unit is furnished with top quality furnishings. Replacement or repair costs of all such equipment resulting from damage caused not in the normal course of use will result in fines automatically deducted from the damage deposit. Charges in excess of damage deposit will be the responsibility of the guests.
23. Check out time is firm and guests must remove all belongings from the unit at that time. Late check-out must be requested prior to check-in only. No late requests will be approved once the guest has checked in already.
24. If guests are locked out of the unit with the keys inside the unit, a $50 fee will be charged by the hosts to let the guests in.
25. There is a European style washer dryer combo in the unit. As with such appliances, the dryer can sometimes be not very effective. The building does have a laundry facility on the 2nd floor. Please use the laundry for all drying or washing of bulky items.
26. It is the guests responsibility to make sure they are in possession of all of their belongings during the stay, host is not responsible for any damage, lost, or stolen possessions, including vehicle, if using the parking spot.
By agreeing to this Rental Agreement, you provide consent and agree to reimburse for all expenses in excess of the damage deposit.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 127 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are two professionals who by way of exploring the country have finally found a place we are proud of and love to call our home. We live in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle and absolutely love it.
Both of us have travelled extensively and stayed at some of the best properties around the world and our style of hosting is strongly influenced by that. We try to bring the best elements of top notch hotels in to our hosted spaces to ensure you have a comfortable and safe stay.
We hope you will join us and enjoy our hospitality
Thanks for checking out our listing. Please feel free to send any questions or inquiries. Looking forward to meeting you!