Prime Bushwick living. Perfect room in great 3 BdRm loft style apt. Hard wood floors, exposed brick, high ceilings & great light. One block from ultra hip and fun Jefferson L Train subway stop - in the heart of Bushwick surrounded by the best coffee shops, bars, restaurants, etc!
- WiFi included
- Fully furnished bedroom in 3 bedroom/1 bath apartment
- Super comfy, new ikea bed, nightstand, armoire and empty closet
- Exposed brick and high ceilings
- Hard wood floors, large windows and lots of light and access to fire escape
- Newly renovated kitchen (stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher), bathroom and living room
- Washer/dryer, private storage and bike storage in basement
- Amazing roof with full Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn views
Bathroom, kitchen, living room/dining area, lots of closet space, storage, laundry in basement, basement bike storage and rooftop!
Sandy and Charlotte will be available to answer any questions about the neighborhood. We like to be social in the shared kitchen and living area.
About me: 34 year old, male, from So Cal, responsible, laid back, clean, active, working for a boutique real estate investment & development co in NYC. Loves pizza, yoga, cycling, music, art and surfing.
Also in the apartment: my girlfriend Charlotte, a 27 year old medical student who is mostly out of town for rotations and residency interviews these days; Seth, a 29 year old accountant, quiet and clean, keeps to himself
Keep the bathroom and kitchen clean, and we'll get along great! We hire a cleaning lady to clean the living area, kitchen, and bathroom every 2-3 weeks.
Young creative professional. Loves traveling, exploring, yoga, coffee, surfing, people and architecture. Non smoker. Respectful, relaxed and neat. Loves art design and music. Lives in Chicago IL, originally from Los Angeles, CA.