ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
This scenic lakefront cabin is located in the Southern Catskills in a family oriented lake community, about 1 hr 45 mins from New York City.
The cabin is adorned with classic cabin decor, including rustic wood paneling, and vibrant stained glass windows. It has a dock, canoe, kayak and rowboat. There is fishing on the lake and nearby hiking trails, wine/beer/cider tastings, shopping and more.
The cabin is only about 1 hr 45 mins from NYC, and right on Yankee Lake with a private dock and outdoor pavilion. The cabin comes complete with canoe, kayak and rowboat for guests’ use. The main room in this charming old cabin has a rustic atmosphere with wood paneling, stone fireplace and lantern style pendant lights.
There are 3 bedrooms, with a queen bed, a full bed, and the third having a set of bunk beds. There is a TV and love seat in this last room. (Please note: The TV is in the bunk room, and it’s not a large space, nor is there much seating but the bunk and a loveseat.) The living room sofa and love seat pull out to accommodate more guests.
There is a spacious front porch where you can barbecue or just gaze through the trees at the non-motorboat lake. Or you can unfold the ping pong table on wheels and have a match right there on the porch. Later in the summer you’ll want to pick blueberries along the path to the dock and go for a refreshing swim.
There is a full bathroom with shower, as well as a second shower (no toilet) in the upgraded utility room (which was the old bathroom). There is also a Jacuzzi tub.
Yankee Lake Cabin is on 1.2 acres at the end of a short lane shared by a handful of other cabins.
I'll be available by email or text if any questions arise before or during your stay.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating and air conditioning, wireless internet access, desktop computer, gas grill, pool table, flat screen TV, kayak, rowboat, canoe, and much more
- The cabin has 2 covered decks with spectacular lake views.
- Spectacular lakefront location - Easy access to watersports, dining, shopping, farmers markets, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed and Pullout Bed
- Pullout Bed in Living Room can accommodate additional guests
Sorry, no pets
No smoking indoors
No loud noise outside after 10pm
A four wheel drive vehicle is required for winter rentals
Note: By accepting the terms of AirBnB, the guests also assume the risk of all harm and or injury which may occur to guests on the premises or with use of the facilities, including boats, jacuzzi and swimming area. The guests release and hold the host harmless of any and all liability.