Newly built detached house with 3 floors complete with amenities that you need to have a comfortable, relaxing and enjoying vacation in Japan. Located in a quiet place but accessible by bus and train, transportation will never be a problem. Enjoy Japanese cuisine, movie and shopping in Kawasaki City.
Detached House with 3 Floors.
1 Car Park, 1 Bed Room, Toilet, Powder Room, Bath Room with Hot/Cold shower and bath tub, Laundry Machine, Large Shoe Cabinet, Double Lock Main Door.
Wide Living Room with 60in flat TV/piano/guitar/working table with 27in HDMI MONITOR, wide Dining with 4 sitter table, wide Kitchen complete with 3 gas range/big refregirator, Toilet with washlet, Laundry Drying Space, Balcony
3 Bed Rooms, Laundry Drying Space, Balcony
Room 1F1: Queen Size Bed for two persons, 1 additional person possible on a single matress. Two windows with curtains for maximum fresh air in-out flow. Close to toilet, washing machine, powder room, shower room, and main door.
Room 3F1: Double Size Bed for two persons, 1 additional person possible on single matress. Two windows with curtains for maximum fresh air in-out flow. Large closet. AirConditioner (warm/cool).
Room 3F2: Double Size Bed for two persons, 1 additional person possible on single matress. Two windows with curtains for maximum fresh air in-out flow. Large closet. AirConditioner (warm/cool).
Room 3F3: Two Single Size Matress for two persons. Large closet. Balcony with clothes drying space. One window with curtain for access to balcony. AirConditioner (warm/cool).
THIS LISTING IS ROOM 3F2.
RENT PER PERSON PER NIGHT:
CLEANING FEE PER ROOM(regardless of # of persons)
¥3,000 per 7 nights or less
Total 1-7 nights : ¥3,000
Total 8-14 nights : ¥6,000
Total 15-21 nights : ¥9,000
So on and so forth.
Every weekend cleaning will be done to clean your room, change bed sheets/pillow and futon cover/towel, clean all amenities like living, dining, kitchen, toilet, shower and powder room. Extra towel will be provided or you may ask for extra towel anytime.
I want all guests to feel at home while staying at my house. I don't want to regard you as merely a guest but as brothers/sisters/friends and make you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay.
All amenities can be shared and free to use any time except for only 1 parking lot which is ¥1000/day.
You can freely use these anytime but sound volume should be minimal and all windows closed from 7pm onwards..
- 60in TV
- Sterio Sound System
- DVD player (I have several DVD movie collections)
- Electronic Piano
- Acoustic Guitar
- Super soft sofa (3 persons)
- Working table with 27in HDMI/RGB flat monitor
- Executive working chair
- Iron table with iron (make sure to turn off after using)
- Electric fans
- High-powered AirConditioner (warm/cool)
- Two medium-sized windows with curtains
You can freely use all appliances, amenities and utensils anytime.
- 3 burner gas range + grill
- Large refrigerator
- Large sink
- Rice cooker
- Kitchen utensils
- Strong exhaust fan
- 2 small-sized windows
- Wooden table for four persons.
- 1 large-sized window with curtains for access to balcony and clothes drying space.
- Clothes dryer machine
- Automatic flush. Washlet with several controls
- 1 small-sized window
I really love to interact with people regardless of color, culture, nationality, belief and sex orientation. There's too much to learn from each other. Please stay over my house so we can have lots of conversation about your country, culture, hobbies, skills and travel experiences.
1. No smoking EVERYWHERE inside the house. I respect your desire to smoke but I don't smoke and I don't want it's smell to spread inside the house and change the color of my walls. Outside the house at the entrance, there's a cigarette can and you may smoke there. Just put cigarette butts in the can.
2. No loud noise from 7pm up to 10am. Please respect sleeping time of the neighbors and other guests. Everyone needs enough sleep to enjoy the next day's work(neighbors) or adventure (guests). Medium noise is ok as long as all windows are closed tightly to avoid disturbing the neighbors but enough noise not to disturb other guests.
3. Respect the neighbors when meeting outside of the house. My neighborhood is around 50 houses built at the same time and my unit is at the end corner near a small street. Going to-from the bus/train station or stores, no need to pass by the other houses, so please don't roam around near other houses. It might disturb them.
4. Please turn off AirConditioner and lights of your room when leaving the house or when staying in the kitchen, living or dining for long hours. I'm not concerned about the bills but it might damage the AC unit or light bulbs.
5. My house is so full of windows which is so nice during summer to let fresh air in and out. Before going out of the house for daily adventure, please close and double lock all windows and main door if you are the last person.
6. Please turn off gas range and iron right after use. For the iron, please make sure to unplug the power cord and wrap it around the iron handle.
7. There are only 5 keys for the main door. One for me so there will only be 4 keys available for selected guests. The keys cannot be copied so I cannot produce more than 4. If you are chosen to bring a key, please don't lose it because you will be charged for the full replacement of the main door lock system which is around ¥30,000.
8. Leave your shoes in the entrance or inside the shoes cabinet in the entrance. Sleepers for inside use are provided.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 24 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Single guy who loves to interact with people regardless of color, culture, belief, nationality and sexual orientation. Been living in Japan for 17 years, working as hardware/software engineer but recently discovered the power and necessity of financial independence through investments. I love singing, watching movies and playing billiards. Traveling can be very fun also specially to places I haven't been to.