Newly built detached house with 3 floors complete with amenities that you need to have a comfortable, relaxing and enjoying vacation in Japan. Located in a quiet place but accessible by bus and train, transportation will never be a problem. Enjoy Japanese cuisine, movie and shopping in Kawasaki City.
1. No smoking EVERYWHERE inside the house. I respect your desire to smoke but I don't smoke and I don't want it's smell to spread inside the house and change the color of my walls. Outside the house at the entrance, there's a cigarette can and you may smoke there. Just put cigarette butts in the can.
2. No loud noise from 7pm up to 10am. Please respect sleeping time of the neighbors and other guests. Everyone needs enough sleep to enjoy the next day's work(neighbors) or adventure (guests). Medium noise is ok as long as all windows are closed tightly to avoid disturbing the neighbors but enough noise not to disturb other guests.
3. Respect the neighbors when meeting outside of the house. My neighborhood is around 50 houses built at the same time and my unit is at the end corner near a small street. Going to-from the bus/train station or stores, no need to pass by the other houses, so please don't roam around near other houses. It might disturb them.
4. Please turn off AirConditioner and lights of your room when leaving the house or when staying in the kitchen, living or dining for long hours. I'm not concerned about the bills but it might damage the AC unit or light bulbs.
5. My house is so full of windows which is so nice during summer to let fresh air in and out. Before going out of the house for daily adventure, please close and double lock all windows and main door if you are the last person.
6. Please turn off gas range and iron right after use. For the iron, please make sure to unplug the power cord and wrap it around the iron handle.
7. There are only 5 keys for the main door. One for me so there will only be 4 keys available for selected guests. The keys cannot be copied so I cannot produce more than 4. If you are chosen to bring a key, please don't lose it because you will be charged for the full replacement of the main door lock system which is around ¥30,000.
8. Leave your shoes in the entrance or inside the shoes cabinet in the entrance. Sleepers for inside use are provided.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 25 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Single guy who loves to interact with people regardless of color, culture, belief, nationality and sexual orientation. Been living in Japan for 17 years, working as hardware/software engineer but recently discovered the power and necessity of financial independence through investments. I love singing, watching movies and playing billiards. Traveling can be very fun also specially to places I haven't been to.