Wonderfully romantic, with its period style wooden beams and freestanding bath on the first floor (there is no shower). Highly functional kitchen and living room on the ground floor. We provide tea/coffee/cereal. Parking. 2 Sofa beds. Hope you enjoy your stay and please respect our place. Please be aware that we try to use natural detergent to wash our sheets and towels. NEIGHBOURS CURRENTLY ARE BUILDING SO THERE MAY BE A LITTLE NOISE DURING THE DAY (PERHAPS)
Living room and kitchen on ground floor.
Toilet and basin on ground floor.
First floor bedroom, High ceiling, Stylish wooden beams.
Freestanding bath on first floor, in the bedroom.
Washbasin also on first floor which will be enamelled soon.
If you have any problems with the room etc, then please tell us and we will do everything in our power to help out.
Hope you enjoy the space.
Guests are entitled to use all parts of the house. This includes the cooking oven, baths, garden, car parking (off road) and washing machine.
Depending on the guest's preferences, we have an essential information pack for all you need to know about the area.
Opposite the apartment, my partner's family own the main house. Her family Sophia/Mary/Annabel as help out with greeting guests and responding to your queries.
1) Please clean up after yourself.
2) Please replace anything you have broken.
3) If a key is lost or if we have to call out a lock smith, the guest is responsible for charges incurred.
4) No pets.
5) This is not a PARTY HOUSE, if you wish to have a visitor please ask us first.
6) After 10.30pm, please be respectful of noise for other guests who may wish to sleep.
7) No smoking inside.
8) Please do not wear shoes upstairs, thank you.
9) Please do not eat meals in bedroom.
10) If there are any stains, please tell us ASAP so we can deal with the stain.
NB. Please note that the baths are antique and an uneven surface is natural. They have an antique patina.