☆ event ☆
Free rent of portable Wi-Fi (Egg)
Youngsook House is located in 'Hongdae' in the center of Seoul.
Youngsook house is one the best locations in Seoul City.
It's easy to get here from Incheon International Airport.
(Take the metro (Airport Express) and get off at Hongik University Station. It takes about an hour and a half to my apartment from Incheon International Airport.
All the Seoul hot spots are easily accessible (within 10-30 mins).
24-hour convenience store, coffee shops, bakery, hair shop, pizza shop, etc. nearby.
Youngsook House is super clean!!
We can confidently say our house is cozy, comfortable and safe.
Room A : 1 double bed + 1 single bed
Room B : 1 single-sized bed
And 1 bathroom, kitchen and living room
You can use the whole house at your leisure.
[ Room A ]
- Double-sized bed & Single-sized bed
- Desk & chair
- Air Conditioner
- Multi Adapter
[ Room B ]
- Single size bed
[ Kitchen ]
- Gas stove
- Cooking Utensils & Dishes & Cups
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- Shampoo/conditioner/body wash/hand wash
- Toilet paper
- FREE WiFi in house
- Free Portable Wi-Fi (Egg)
Host lives within 10 minutes walking distance and is reachable anytime.
I am very glad to help while you're staying in Seoul.
If you have any questions or need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please follow the instructions when you're staying in my house.
- Please note that this room is for booked guests only.
Showing up without reserving is not allowed. Please let us know that you are coming in advance.
Guests that show up without a reservation will be reported to the reservation service provider.
- Please switch off all appliances before you leave the unit.
- Please always lock the door before you leave your room.
- Please let us know if any appliances or utilities need to be repaired.
- It's the law to recycle trash in Korea. Please dispose GLASS, PAPER, PASTIC, CANS, and recyclable wastes separately.
No smoking or animals allowed in the unit.
- Please take off shoes in your room.
- Please be courteous to neighbors and keep noise levels down. In rare events, neighbors complain to us about noise.
Please do not hesitate to ask me anything ^_^
If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to give me a call.
Thank you for choosing our place for your stay. Welcome to Seoul!