If you intend to come to Munich, either private or business, this upscale apartment makes you feel right at home. It is in walking distance to the center of Munich, 2 S-Bahn stations from the central railroad station (from here you have access to the airport), around the corner from public transportation (tram). You would cross the Hackerbrücke further down or just around the corner the Donnersbergerbrücke and you are almost at the Oktoberfest - no need to take your car, hence you keep your driver license safe. If you don't want to go to the Oktoberfest, the famous Augustiner Biergarten is at 10min. down the street - a must-see when you are in Munich.
It is in walking distance to PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PCW) /
Bristol-Myers Squibb / The Bayrischer Rundfunk / the Rundfunkhaus as well as many other well known businesses. Ernst & Young are located just opposite of the before mentioned businesses
One or two hair salons are in the neighborhood. Cleaners/dryer around the corner - - -
you can't be anymore central then this and living in a modern light engulfed apartment including
- open kitchen with refrigerator and freezer, as well as stove, cooking plate, blender, commercial citrus press, etc. etc.
- open breakfast/dining area with large table seating 4 - can be expanded to 6 people
- open living room with leather couches, seating 4 people, designer-sideboard with stereo, vitrine with all necessary elegant glasses (Villeroy & Boch)
- all of these rooms open up through large ceiling to floor double panel window/doors onto the large outdoor terrace. Sun (if available is between 12:30 and late evening 21:00 [summer] and 18:00 [winter])
- large entry hall
- large bathroom with two sinks and window, large mirror, bathtub and shower, as well as latest model washing machine and dryer, ironing board
- large bedroom with double seized or (over) king-size bed (2.00m x 2.00m) with summer and winter linen. The bedroom has its own smaller terrace where you may enjoy the sun from early morning until it moves over to the other side of the building and that is around 12:00. There is a sideboard with 4 drawers in the bedroom for all your smaller belongings.
TV and radio connections are available in the bedroom and living room (hardwired access) - as well as the Wi-Fi is wireless for the entire apartment
If you need to exercise - I could provide you with a mountain bike - or we are just going on a tour around the lakes together.
In walking distance to the october-fest and 2 stations from Central-station and quite a few biergardens as well - but rest assured - it is not only the biergardens around here - we're also having nice restaurants and other places as well.
The apartment is "pet-less" - smoke-free and to be shared, yet you'll have your private bedroom of 15,00sq.m. and your private balcony/terrace. The rest of the apartment is common usage. I can say that I am an easy going person - so there shouldn't be too much of a problem to get along, for that matter I might not even be there.
I believe there are some house rules - but I never read them - basically, govern yourself as you'd expect it in an upscale hotel - there is no rowdiness or excessive drunkenness allowed - what you do break you do pay - it is that simple.