Welcome to Estrella Mountain Ranch and to our beautiful retreat next to a 18 hole, 72 par Championship golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus.
Come and spend some time in our place and we promise you will like it!
No pets allowed and only outside smoking.
(URL HIDDEN)RENTAL RULES
1. Smoking: Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. Guest: People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Liability: The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.(URL HIDDEN)
4. Property: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets: There are no pets and any kind of other animals allowed in this property.
7. Driving: Do not speed your vehicle in this gated community and try not to leave any tir(URL HIDDEN)marks in the drive way due to burn outs…Removing tire marks is expensive and we will keep money from your damage deposit to have the marks removed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: The tenant is responsible to place both garbage bins on the street every Thursday night so they can be picked up by the City of Goodyear in the morning. Please follow the instructions located on the side of the garbage bins in how to place (direction) the bins!
10. Fridge/Freezer: Do not leave any food in the fridge/freezer after check out! If you do so we have to charge you 25$US and will deduct the amount from your damage deposit!
There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. Pool: No children at any age permitted in the pool at any time without adult supervision. When using the pool, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in the pool prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. Please do not do any adjustment on the pool heating/cleaning system. The heating and cleaning system is remotely operated and pre adjusted and any modification could case damage to the system. It is prohibited to eat in the pool and also to have breakable items like glasses, plates etc. while you inside the pool. If you find damages inside or outside the pool please let the owner know immediately.
12. Fire pit: The fire pit is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fire pit. Please use the supplied fire pit lighter with the flexible end to light up the fire pit. Only open the gas valve a little bit to lighten up the fire. Please use extreme caution! No children at any age permitted in the fire pit area at any time without adult supervision
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.