A charming and sunny 1-bedroom apartment in the heart of alphabet city in East Village. Great location. Fully equipped including a washing machine, a dryer and a dish washer. Private roof top.
The apartment is sunny all day long, three windows facing south and two north. Charming with wood floors and brick walls. The main room is a large living area including a full size dinner table, a living room and a desk area. There is also a quiet bedroom, facing the courtyard.
The kitchen is independent and has a huge window. Fully equipped including a washing machine, a dryer and a dish washer. The bathroom is cute with an antique bath (and shower).
The guest can have access to the roof top - which is private. Great for summer outside dinners, with a view on the lower east side and sky line.
• Spacious layout
• Hardwood floors and exposed brick
• Southern exposure living room
• Orthopedic Queen-size bed
• Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Full gas range, oven, dishwasher, dryer, washing machine
• Full wooden closet
• High-end fixtures and amenities
• Located on 6th floor (no elevator)
• Air-conditioned and 1 powerful fan in bedroom
• 2 Powerful fans in living room + 1 mobile fan
This apartment only fits a single person or a couple. There is only one double bed.
No pets and no smoking please.
The apartment has a beautiful atmosphere and is very cozy. Please treat it respectfully as you would your own.
Feel free to ask me any additional questions.
Hi, I am Mathilde. As you can see in the pictures, I love books! East village is a great neighborhood, and our building is full of creative and friendly people.