Big and bright apartment in the relaxed street Forchhammersvej in the middle of Copenhagen.
My wonderful 144 m2 flat has Four rooms: Living room and three bedrooms, in addition to a newly renovated kitchen and bathroom.
Near the apartment there is a wealth of opportunities. You can within a 5 minutes walking distance for example find:
- Two beautiful parks; Frederiksberg Garden and Forum Garden
- Forum Copenhagen(There are a lot of koncerts with all kind of artists and you can eat in there as well)
- Strøget; is the longest pedestrian shopping area in Europe. (12 mins walk)
- Others; a big range of museums and galleries.
RESTAURANTS AND CAFES:
Very good restaurants and cozy cafes are all within 5 minutes walking distance, such as cheap and good grocery stores, bakeries, greengrocers etc.
500 meters or 1 metro stop toNørreport st from Forum metro to "Torvehallerne"
Torvehallerne is not a supermarket – it is a super market. At Torvehallerne in Copenhagen, you will find over 60 stands selling everything from fresh fish and meat to gourmet chocolate and exotic spices, as well as small places where you can have a quick bite to eat. For more shopping inspiration, take a look at our guides to supermarkets in Copenhagen or the city’s top 10 organic produce.
- Metro: 3 minutes walk to the metro where there is a direct line for 12 minutes to CPH Airport
- Regular trains with direct line to the Central Station in Copenhagen
Including in the stay, you will have:
Bed size: One Kingsize bed (160x200)
and two queensize (140x200)
- Free wireless internet with speed 80/40mbit
- Clean sheets on the beds
- Clean linens
- Clean towels
- Combined washing machine and tumble dryer
- No smoking
- No parties
You should also try:
- Copenhagen Zoo. Its a 10 min walk but its worth it.
- The hip Dronning Louise Bridge for hanging out (Additional to the Lakes of Copenhagen)
Only 10 min walk.
I hope you will have a pleasent stay and feel free to contact me for more information such as specific restaurants, museums, other exciting sights etc. and I will guide you in the best way.
Thomas and Armir
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.