Entire 2 bedroom cottage on a quiet, hillside street. A private oasis, minutes from Downtown LA.
- 10 min walk to Metro Gold Line & Southwest Museum
- 15 min drive to Downtown LA or Pasadena
- Highland Park & Eagle Rock nearby
- garaged parking
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cottage on a hillside entirely to yourself. Features include:
- master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- second bedroom/study with desk and sofa bed.
- large couch space or inflatable mattress for extra guests/kids.
- child friendly. Crib available.
- newly remodelled kitchen
- 2 car garage for your exclusive use
- outdoor sitting/dining space
- 7000 sq ft of hillside for you to relax in
My home is all yours for your stay. Full, exclusive use of entire house (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 2 car garage and the hillside).
I'm available by phone, email or text. If you are staying, it means I am likely out of town working. If I'm unavailable in person, Michael, who lives close by, is available and will help you out with anything.
Large flatscreen TV hooked up to Basic Television. I also have an extensive DVD collection you are welcome to use.
It's a peaceful, quiet, idyllic neighbourhood. So please help keep it that way.
- Quiet after 9pm.
- No pets.
- No smoking.
- Please respect the wildlife and neighbours.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 26 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Easy-going Englishman splitting my time between Los Angeles and South Lake Tahoe. My family and I travel plenty, and we know how nice it is to have a home away from home. Hopefully we can offer that to you.
I myself am an artist who loves big cities and nature in equal measure; that's why I choose to split my time between Mount Washington, an idylic oasis in the heart of LA., and the Sierras.
If you stay at our home, it's yours to enjoy. Make yourself at comfortable. All we ask is that you be cool and respectful.