Shaftesbury meets Shoreditch.
Well appointed very comfortable adult only accommodation offering SELF SERVICE CONTINENTAL BED & BREAKFAST for 2-4 people in 2 Super King bedrooms, one with an en-suite Shower Room, the other with an en-suite Bathroom.
You can select to book either one or both bedrooms for your stay. When booking please select either 2 PEOPLE for ONE ROOM or 4 PEOPLE for 2 ROOMS.
Whether you are on a special night away or a long week-end, The Clock House Bed & Breakfast is for you.
On arrival we want your house to look immaculate so to achieve this, we leave a full day & night after each booking for a thorough clean and all sheets are professionally laundered.
There are 2 large (30 sq metres) en-suite Super King Bedrooms in the building, one with an en-suite shower wet-room and the other with an en-suite bathroom.
You can select to book either one or both bedrooms for your stay. When booking please select either 2 PEOPLE for ONE ROOM or 4 PEOPLE for 2 ROOMS. If you book one room you will be asked to select which particular bedroom you would like to sleep in and that room together with the Breakfast Room will be made available to you.
We do not take multiple bookings for the same period unless from people in the same group in order to maintain your privacy throughout your stay.
The Breakfast Room seats 4 and has a sink, fridge, microwave, Nespresso, toaster, kettle and dishwasher.
For those attending local Weddings who are looking to sleep up to 8 people, The Monopoly House listed separately is a minute's walk away. The Monopoly House is Self-Catering and the Dining Table seats 8.
To enjoy a drink outside, there is private seating area with impressive views of both Win Green & White Sheet Hills down a grassy path 100 metres from the building.
All prices listed include VAT @ 20%
Access to your property is via a long drive and the front door has a coded keypad. Your unique access code and Directions will be emailed through to you well before your arrival.
To Suit You
Exceptionally good mobile signals across the range of networks.
Multi device adapters and universal adapters, Wifi, 43" Television (Red Room) 32" Television (Grey Room), 1.8 m Bath, Small Fridge, Hairdryers, Laminated Maps of Local Walks
Private seating area with spectacular views of both Win Green & White Sheet Hills down a grassy path 100 metres from the building.
Hypnos (Heritage Countess), The White Company, Nespresso, Panasonic, Heals, Kartell, Pedrali, Brabantia, Duravit, Kaldewei, Galassia, Crosswater, Hans Grohe, Samuel Heath, Farrow & Ball, Zack, Schneider, Russell Hobbs and Andrex.
Check in from 3pm Check out by 11am please.
The property is not to be used as Self Catering accommodation. There are no cooking facilities apart from a microwave to heat up croissants and milk.
The Clock House Holiday Rental Agreement
1. Payment or part payment either to Tempest Radford Ltd or to any third party including www.airbnb.co.uk and their associated third party payment providers in respect of a booking constitutes an acceptance in full of this Holiday Rental Agreement.
2. When you make a booking you warrant that you are over 21 years of age and accept full responsibility for all persons who will use the properties during the Booking Period. You also agree no more than the specified number of people in the booking will spend the night at the Property and that you accept a charge of £250 per night for each extra person over the agreed maximum number of people that stay.
3. The property is not to be used as Self Catering accommodation. There are no cooking facilities apart from a microwave to heat up croissants and milk.
4. Holiday Cancellation Insurance is not included in the rental.
5. You must take all reasonable care in the use of the property and its contents including the security of the property and you will report any damages as soon as they occur. Tempest Radford Ltd reserves the right to charge for all repairs, losses or replacements necessitated by the act or omission of any of your party, guests or invitees. This will include an administration charge.
6. You must leave the accommodation clean and tidy. Tempest Radford Ltd reserves the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the accommodation is not left in a satisfactory condition.
7. The websites on which the property is listed are as accurate as possible but cannot be warranted, nor do the descriptions form any contract. Tempest Radford Ltd reserves the right to alter or improve any of the subjects without notice.
8. In exceptional circumstances should Tempest Radford Ltd have to cancel your booking at any time before the date on which it begins, for some reason unforeseen by us at the time your booking was accepted, we shall refund in full all money received by us from the booking agent, for the booking but will not have any liability beyond this or for travel costs incurred by you in relation to the booking. You will have no further financial claims against Tempest Radford Ltd.
9. As far as the law allows, Tempest Radford Ltd takes no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to you or any of your party as a consequence of this agreement or the occupancy following thereon.
10. All windows and doors to the property must be shut and locked when not in residence.
11. You will indemnify Tempest Radford Ltd or their agents against loss, damage or injury sustained to the property or persons as a result of any breach of these conditions or arising from the fault of you or any member of your party.
12. Please note that the advertised prices are for accommodation and cleaning only, and that any additional activities must be agreed in advance with Tempest Radford Ltd and that this will incur an additional charge.
13. Tempest Radford Ltd reserves the right for itself and its authorised agents to enter the property at any reasonable time.
14. Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable holiday. If, however, you have cause for complaint, we are anxious that remedial action is taken as quickly as possible. Please contact Tempest Radford Ltd on the mobile number provided by the booking website you used to draw attention to the problem as soon as possible so that they can take action or investigate and resolve the problem.
15. The rental price includes the cleaning only of all bed linen, towels and dressing gowns. It also includes all electricity, tea, coffee, soaps and cleaning prerequisites found at the property.
16. Access to the property is up a shared drive and precise directions will be emailed through to you at least one week before the start of the booking date.
17. The Property will be available from 3 pm on the first day of your booking and we ask that your departure is by 11am on your final day.
18. No Animals are permitted on any part of the property.
19. There is a pond in close proximity to the property which means it is not suitable for small children.
20. No flames, candles, smoking, fires, fireworks or Chinese Lanterns are allowed on or in any part of the property.
21. The property is Self-Service Bed and Breakfast Accommodation only and is not permitted for use as a Self-Catering Accommodation.
22. Your occupancy of the Property constitutes a short-term holiday let. It is an excluded tenancy falling within the exceptions to Assured Shorthold Tenancy status as set out in paragraph 9 of Schedule 1 Housing Act 1988