A fully furnished, beautiful and spacious ensuite master bedroom which has a bathroom and very spacious walk-in closet is available in one of the most sought after buildings in downtown Toronto. It is located a 2 minute walk from Union station and PATH entrance, 7 mins to King Station and 15 mins to Eaton Centre.
Enjoy the space and amenities of an ensuite master bedroom (the bathroom is in the bedroom and exclusively for your use and there is also a very spacious walk-in closet) in a two-bedroom condo in the heart of downtown Toronto. This is the perfect location if you:
- Are a tourist interested in Toronto's main attractions, nightlife, sports, entertainment and restaurants
- Business traveler who wants to be near the financial district and / or train station & subway station
- Attending various festivals and events (including but not limited to Pride Toronto, Caribbean Carnival, Rogers Cup, CNE, Buskerfest, TIFF, Fashion Week and others)
- Concerts / games at the Air Canada Centre
Easy access to the following attractions:
- UNION STATION (main station in Toronto) - 2 minute walk (West)
- AIR CANADA CENTRE - 1 minute walk (West)
- TORONTO HARBOURFRONT (and ferry to Toronto Islands) - 5 minute walk (South)
- HOCKEY HALL OF FAME - 5 minute walk (North)
- FINANCIAL DISTRICT - 5 minutes walk (North)
- EATON CENTRE - 15 minutes walk (North)
- RIPLEY'S AQUARIUM - 10 minutes walk (West)
- CN TOWER - 10 minutes walk (West)
- ROGERS CENTRE - 10 minutes walk (West)
- ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT - 10 minutes walk (West)
- FASHION DISTRICT - 15 minutes walk (West)
The living room has excellent view of the CN tower and there is a fully stocked kitchen which can be used for preparation of breakfast and other simple meals.
Access to all amenities in the condo building including: pool, hot tub, sauna, gym, and office space.
Depending on availability, parking is available onsite at a rate of $15 per day (same rate whether paying in US$ or CDN$). Please let me know if you will require parking as spaces are limited and advance booking is necessary.
Constantly accessible. I will meet you anytime to check-in and to ensure that you have everything for your stay. I can be reached via phone at any time before and during your stay for any questions or concerns that you may have. I am also happy to give a quick tour of all the amenities that are offered.
I am flexible regarding check-in and check-out times, please do let me know your preferred timings when booking.
1) Smoking is not permitted in the bedroom / living room / kitchen. Please use the balcony for smoking. Alternative, we have a great outdoor patio that you can use.
2) You are welcome to prepare small / basic meals e.g. breakfast food, salad, pasta etc. However, please refrain from cooking food with spices that leave odors and using pressure cookers.
3) Pets are not allowed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น