Fully furnished, light, airy, double room with desk in spacious Victorian house.
Separate living and dining areas.
Quiet, considerate housemates.
Foodies especially welcome. Gay friendly.
Excellent transport links to central London.
Large, double fronted, Victorian, terraced property. Floorboards downstairs, carpeted upstairs. Garden with outside seating area.
Bedding, towels, tea, coffee, juice, toast, cereal provided.
Roadside parking available with visitor permit.
We do like the house very quiet, calm and peaceful, so if you are after a party house this may not be the room for you.
Please note the room is for single occupancy only, unless negotiated in advance.
No added cleaning fees.
Whole of house (except occupied bedrooms) is availablefor guest use.
I will be working part time (sometimes from home) but will be available when needed and happy to give advice.
There will often be freshly baked goodies to be sampled.
As I operate as a caterer if you require the use of the kitchen it must be left spotless after use as I am subject to inspections.
Any food left in fridge/freezers must be covered, labelled and dated.
I may host an occasional supper club.
- Please leave things as you find them and keep communal areas clean and tidy.
- Close all windows and lock up securely when last to leave.
- Be considerate when leaving/entering property and close internal doors quietly as others may be sleeping or working.
- Shoes off upstairs please (leave shoes under stairs).
- Male guests please, please close toilet seat and lid after use.
- Use exhaust fan and leave bathroom window open for 20 minutes after showering.
- No wet washing in rooms please as this causes damp/mould. Racks provided are for airing items after being on clothes line or in tumble dryer (winter months only).
- Smoking strictly outside only.
- Please use towel rack in room for storing damp towels.
- Kitchen available for heating food and preparing snacks only after 8pm. No stove use after this time.
- We are a green household and appreciate you helping us with this by:
- Switching off lights, electrical appliances after use and unplug if possible.
- Using recycle bins provided (rinse items first).
No unauthorised guests.
- use of the kitchen facilities will be withdrawn if not left in original state. See things to note.
Make yourself at home !
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 183 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am an ex teacher who has recently re-trained as a chef.
I have had lodgers in my home for many years and enjoy sharing my space with fun, interesting people with a passion for travel and adventure.
I landed in London 20 years ago from Australia as a supply teacher and have never left.
I remember feeling excited but also petrified when I first arrived. I am forever thankful for the help of complete strangers during this time and now like to repay the debt by doing the same for others.
I have two listings (rooms) in the same property so please check all for additional photos and dates.