Villa Merpatis is a lovely villa situated in La Livinière where the sun shines bright and you are surrounded with vignards.
There are many nice places in the neighberhood.
When i (or my parents) are present to welcome you i will explain everything in person.
Here are soms highlights i would like to share:
- Every tuesday there is a verry nice market in Olonzac (a village 10 minutes drive from La Liviniere). The market is big and has many local products that are worth tasting!
- In La Livinière the local restautant "Les Meullières" is really nice! Try the salade gourmande with home made foie gras!
- There is also a local bakery and mini market for the primair needs and a nice breakfast.
- In the village next to La Livinière, Siran is also a nice local restaurant on the place where they have nice meals for a very good price.
- When you want to visit some nice old villages you should go to:
* Carcasonne La Cité is one of the biggest castles in France and nice for the childeren
* Minerve is a little village with great history
* Lastours, three old castles on the top of a mountain for the real hikers
- When you want to go to the sea we recommand to go to Gruissant or Narbonne Plage (this is more commercial)
- If you like kanoë try Roquebrun
for more information in dutch you can go to: (URL HIDDEN)
*You can enter the house after 16.00h, this is important because the cleaning lady needs time to make the house perfect for you!
*You have to leave the house before 09.00h, this is important because the cleaning lady wants to make the house perfect for the new guests!