This lovely bedroom is equipped with ample space for two and is furnished with a luxurious bed and quaint decor. The apartment itself is newly-renovated, spacious, comfortable, clean, and in a vibrant neighborhood just two stops away from Midtown Manhattan's finest attractions.
• Guests are welcome to use any pots, pans, cooking utensils, etc. in the kitchen and can make themselves at home in the shared living space as well.
• Guest keys can be found in the bedroom doorknob: The large key opens the building door, one small key opens the apartment door, and the other small key locks the bedroom door. The apartment and building doors lock automatically, so there is no need to lock them on your way out.
• If the spare lock box key was used for initial access, please put it back immediately upon arrival.
• Two clean towels will be set out for your use. Please let us know if you need an additional one.
• There is a pink bathroom tote filled with shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. on the shelf in the bathroom windowsill. Guests may help themselves to a sample if needed.
• Help yourselves to the hanger space in the closet, but please do not touch the items stored on the upper shelves.
• You may use the top and middle drawer of the dresser only. DO NOT try to use what appears to be a bottom drawer as it is purely decorative.
• No smoking in the apartment.
• Pick up after yourselves in shared spaces.
• Quiet hours are 10PM-10AM. Please be sure doors close gently and talking is kept at a low volume.
• No pets
• Please discard any perishable food before checkout.
• Bring our attention to any food you wish to donate to the apartment after your departure.