Enjoy & Maximise your stay in the heart of the Gold Coast with a private room in a modern renovated unit. Located right between Surfers and Broadbeach, short walk to the beach, public transport, restaurants, nightlife and attractions!
2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom clean and renovated unit. Cute renovated kitchen, glass dining table, leather couch, tiled interior and carpet bedrooms for comfortable living. Located a short 2 minute walk from the service station, thai restaurant, pizza and seafood/chicken takeaway as well as a grocery store. A short 5 minutes further walk and there's even more to see and explore!
- Comfortable Queen bed. White painted walls ceiling fan. Large built in wardrobe for easy storage. Large window with dark blinds for those who have had a crazy night out and need to sleep during the day.
NOTE: I rent out both my couch and my spare bedroom. Being an L shape couch it is still comfortable so only one section of the couch becomes the bed.
Should you feel uncomfortable having another guest in my home during your stay, please let me know. At an extra cost of $15/night I will hold off couch bookings.
Make yourself at home!
FREE ACCESS TO:
- Internet: Unlimited ADSL2 + wifi
- Tea & Coffee
- Clean Towel (Per person, weekly change over if staying more than a week) - Fresh Bed Sheets
- Toiletries (Body Wash, Face Wash, Shampoo, Conditioner + Extras)
- Kitchen Utilities with own food space.
- Will be happy to tailor a schedule filled with everything you'd like to see & do on the Gold Coast free of charge. (If you want to include booking tickets - will cost $20 flat as that takes a fair bit of time - but it's easy to do yourself!)
- Free Entry to Nightclub Venues in Surfers Paradise & Broadbeach.
AT A PRICE
- Washing Machine - donation based (foreign money welcome)
- Transport Services cheaper than Uber or Taxi.
- Able to organise Scuba Diving Certifications or trips.
I am happy to offer day tours to areas a little more out-of-reach from the Gold Coast, however the first thing I do generally recommend is that you hire a car if you can, saves you money and gives you more flexibility! Otherwise I can always help you plan towards plenty of other things to see and do that you can access walking or via public transport! :)
Happy to let you be, but also love a good chat. Will offer up all my advice on best things to see and do on the Gold Coast, as well as best/cheapest way to do those things. I'm all about making sure you have the best time possible without getting ripped off by the tourism industry. I'm very easy-going and happy to go with the flow. My house is your house so long as there is respect.
Being a first level apartment in the city, for someone who is not used to it, the traffic noise could be bothersome.
PLEASE READ HOUSE MANUAL AFTER BOOKING - Will show you all information you require :)
As for rules - As long as you're clean and respectful, I'm happy :)
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 05 เมษายน 2018 - 12 เมษายน 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 12 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 118 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Bubbly and friendly down to earth girl who loves travel, adventure, meeting new people, animals, the natural world, the beach, RnB music, movies, a good book and good food. I live a vegan lifestyle myself, but also respect whatever lifestyle anyone around me wishes to lead. I work as a bartender, but my career goal is to become an actor. I also have interests in writing, psychology and philosophy.
Being born in Spain, I naturally have a bit of different culture to your typical "Gold Coast Australian" although I've lived here since I was 6. I love travelling myself, so when I'm not out there exploring the world... I like to run AirBnB so as to have the world come to me :)
I love to help people in any way I can and so as a host, I will always do my very best to accommodate to your every need because that's just the kind of person I am. If you need help, please ask me. In saying that, if your need is for me to stay out of your way, I will respect that too. :)
Positive Vibes, Positive Mind, Positive Life <3