Inspired by its beachside location and the relaxed feel of an Asian villa, this 3 bedroom holiday home surrounds its private garden and a large outdoor entertaining area. Long tri-slide terrace-doors peel back to connect inside and out.
- 600m. east to the inlet beach or south thru walking tracks onto the surf beach.
- walk along the sand to breakfast in the town and the weekend markets.
- living area: two 3-seater lounges, long bench & dining area, LED TV and Bose sound system, Jetmaster fireplace, typhoon ceiling fan.
- immaculate white kitchen, stainless steel island bench, Miele oven, induction hob and dishwasher.
- 6m of sliding terrace doors and glass connect:
- open plan living area, with
- large BBQ deck, outdoor dining table (seats 12), market umbrellas, and
- long shaded promenade deck.
- outdoor lounge chairs and sun-beds.
- house accommodates 8 guests in:
- 2 queen bedrooms (at separate wings, each with terrace doors opening onto the deck, ceiling fans, master bed with ensuite, other bedroom with long desk).
- bunk room - 4 bunk beds (split system air-conditioner.).
- double garage fully fitted out as a games room and children’s lounge with LED TV, sound-system, table tennis, daybed.
- house is orientated to enjoy the sunshine:
- living areas and bedroom terrace doors open toward the sun (north east).
- long verandahs shelter the building (and you) from the hottest part of the day.
- most of the furniture was custom joined for this home creating its unique relaxed feel.
- laundry: 7kg front loader and dryer
- badminton/volley-ball lawn and table tennis.
- extensive lighting creates a beautiful atmosphere to relax into the evening.
Not just a place to stay!
Text, telephone, email support
- pillows, cushions and doona's for the beds (guest to supply linen OR a linen service is available on request).
- white dinner service.
- fully equipped kitchen draws.
- stocked essential consumables including tea towels, salt, pepper, tea, coffee, sugar, long life milk and some herbs.
- dish washing tablets and cleaning products.
- laundry powder.
- linen and towels.
- smoking inside.
- no schoolies or groups under 25 years of age.
+ A code to unlock a key safe will be supplied before you arrive.
+ Maximum of 8 guests.
+ 50% deposit is required to secure the booking.
+ Balance of payment is due 7 prior to the first booked night.
+ Payment by direct deposit or internet funds transfer.
+ Security and deposit of $500 is required for all bookings which will be fully refunded upon inspection of the property and following return of keys.
+ Please check in after 2pm on the first day of the booking.
+ Please leave the property clean no later than 10am after the last night booked.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
A fun-loving mum who enjoys sharing her knowledge about this great coast and country destination. Please call, txt, email and visit us on @veronicastreetinverloch