Welcome to two private bedrooms and private bath available in fantastic Lincoln Square! You will be a 10-15 minute walk away from the el train and restaurants, bars, shopping, and parks. My sun-filled home is filled with vintage finds yet also has modern amenities!
I've spent years collecting antiques and vintage items in an effort to create a space that is both serene and interesting. My home has two guest bedrooms (Airbnb will only allow me to state on "The Basics" that I have one bedroom since I am also sharing the apartment but rest assured- there are two private guest bedrooms in my home). One room has a queen bed and the other has a twin bed. All guests will have the private use of their own bathroom. You will also have use of my living room, kitchen and dining room as well as my outdoor back porch.
In the living room there is a television and DVD player. I offer streamed television such as Amazon Prime and Netflix.
My home has two guest bedrooms. One room has a queen bed and the other has a twin bed. All guests will have the private use of their own bathroom. You will also have access to the living room, kitchen and dining room as well as my outdoor back porch and yard.
I work full time and have an active schedule, but I am more than happy to answer questions and offer recommendations! While I look forward to meeting all of my Airbnb guests, your privacy will be respected.
If I am not home upon your arrival, you will be directed to a lockbox that will hold the house keys.
Home rules include-
- Refrain from smoking in my home or in the outdoor spaces.
- Please be considerate of noise- and I will do the same for you!
- No pets or parties at this time.
- You will be welcome to my coffee stash yet other food items will not be shared unless specified. You are welcome to bring your own food items and store them in my refrigerator or cabinets.
- Please leave kitchen items as they were found (please wash or place in the dishwasher utensils, plates, and cooking implements).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am a school social worker who loves to scour markets for vintage finds, travel, work on home projects, read, spend time with friends, and practice hot yoga. Entertaining and hosting is a joy and I look forward to providing a lovely Airbnb experience!