ผู้เข้าพัก 6 คน
Located walking distance to Rockingham foreshore, this immaculate 3 bedroom townhouse offers a perfect alternative for visitors wanting the comforts of home. The kitchen is fully equipped. Basic pantry items are also supplied for your convenience.
Townhouse 2/13 is an immaculately clean and beautifully presented three bedroom property in a brilliant location 650 meters to the foreshore.
You will be walking distance from Rockingham's beautiful foreshore, restaurants, shops, and award winning waterfront cafes. You can sip on local or international wines in a wine bar, enjoy tapas at sunset, or try the catch of the day at one of the many restaurants overlooking the ocean.
Nightly rate based on twin share (2 persons) with extra adult per night $15 / child over two years per night $10.
Master Bedroom 1 - Queen size bed
Master Bedroom 2 - Double size bed
3rd Bedroom - 2 x Single size bed
Study - Double sofa bed
The Townhouse has a security alarm for peace off mind.
Fully equipped kitchen with pantry/fridge items provided, BBQ, Laundry, Tumble dryer, Highchair, Portacot, Wii + Games, Kids Toys, DVDs plus more. Double lock up garage, all towels and linen provided.
Contact with our guests is welcomed and is mostly via email before arrival and then text or phone call should they have any queries or concerns during their stay. The keys are kept securely locked on site so guests can check-in and check-out with ease without needing to meet us.
Townhouse 2/13 is ideally suited for two couples with two children due to the bedding configuration, however if you require accommodation for 8 people we are happy to allow this with the additional bedding option being a double sofa bed so the level of comfort for extra guests may not be premium.
- We currently only host 6 guests max for each reservation, including children. Please put in correct guests number when booking, any unregistered guests will result in immediately cancellation with no refund.
- Be respectful by keeping the townhouse clean and tidy at all times. Please remember the townhouse is not a hotel, but my home I have kindly made available to you during your stay so please treat it as such by returning the apartment in the same condition as you receive it.
- Strictly no smoking inside the house.
- No illegal drug use! Any evidence of illegal drug use will result in Police being notified and full forfeiture of the security bond.
- Please respect the neighbours, especially with only parking in the allocated garage and noise level at night (after 10pm).
- Please be discreet during your stay.
- Though we have cleaners after each guest, we kindly ask you clean and put away any used dishes/kitchenware in the sink and dirty towels in the laundry. It helps speed up the cleaning process and keeps cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- Please provide your approximate check in/check out times ASAP to assist with planning. If possible, we can work around it with no extra fee.
- House is to be secured when not occupied, windows shut, alarm turned on which includes upon check out.
- Double garage for parking if additional cars, park in front verge not in front of garage blocking neighbour access to driveway.
- Please ensure everything is switched OFF whenever leaving the house, especially air conditioning/heating/light to conserve energy.
- Lastly, please enjoy the townhouse, all the amenities and your stay! :)