Vansukh is just beyond the spectacular forest of Nagarhole. The two-bedroom cottage is nestled right in the middle of a lush, green coffee plantation. Perfect for a quiet, relaxing getaway.
Clean, pollution-free air with a hint of coffee. Fantastic greenery all around with a cosy cottage to enjoy it from, and a large ground for any activities that require space or for a quiet bonfire. Modern amenities available to make you as comfortable as possible.
Room #1 is approximately 300 square feet.
Room #1 of the cottage and the ground outside.
The dining courtyard as well as the patio section of the main bungalow.
(Both are approximately 50 yards away from the 2-room cottage.)
Please note that there is no living or dining room in the 2-bedroom cottage.
Use of the kitchen is not permitted by guests.
This is our holiday home so we will not be there at all times. However, our 2 caretakers/cooks are always on site and will clean and cook on a daily basis.
•Tariff is inclusive of breakfast.
•Food bills (lunch & dinner) will have to be settled by cash, on site, at the time of check out.
• Mainly North Indian and some South Indian cuisine
• Snacks, Beverages & Laundry will be charged extra as per actuals
• Charge for a driver accommodation will be Rs.400/- per night
inclusive of meals
• The other room of the cottage might be occupied by other guests during
• If the generator is in use, it will be switched off by 11.00 PM
• On the topic of safety, it is advisable to keep an eye out for wild animals.
Please do not venture out for walks after sunset.
• Photo id of each member has to be shown upon arrival.
• All guests have to show their valid ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, PAN card) at the time of check–in.
• Smoking is not allowed anywhere within the cottage.
• When smoking outside, please be sure to extinguish butts carefully and completely. Fires can be set off by carelessly thrown butts.
• We love animals but this cottage cannot house them.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 47 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. The world is a family. Come home, to India.
Sukhalay Homestays is owned by an Indian family, living in Bangalore, who are fortunate to have 3 holiday homes in beautiful locations and would like to share the joy of experiencing them with you.