Stay in a charming, Private Entrance bedroom in newly renovated Artist Home. Spacious and sunlit. Sleeps 2 adults comfortably. High ceilings, hardwood floors, quiet tree-lined street. 3 minute walk from subway, less than 30 minute direct train to Manhattan.
- Private entrance
- 30 min to Manhattan
- Free Wifi
- Smartlock for keyless entry (no key exchange!)
- Linens & towels
- Full amenity list below in "Description"
For all rooms in the same home → https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=16139880
Enjoy your own Private Entrance to a spacious and sunlit townhouse bedroom. Seeps two adults very comfortably in a full-sized bed, and accommodates lots of luggage with a full closet, full dresser, and extra shelving.
Situated at the end of a hallway on the second floor, this secluded room is an ideal getaway for rest and relaxation after a day of New York City adventures.
The bedroom locks from the inside from the rest of the home, so you can easily secure your belongings if you so choose. And the shared bath is stocked with toiletry goodies, in case you've forgotten any essentials.
- Private entrance bedroom
- Free Wifi
- Smartlocks for easy keyless entry (no key exchange!)
- 3 min walk to C train, Rockaway Ave stop
- 15 min trip to downtown Brooklyn
- 30 min trip to Manhattan
- 5 min walk to laundromat
- Limited kitchen access for quick snacks/storage
- Linens, towels, and toiletries provided
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryer
- Free street parking
- Flexible luggage storage
- Guidebook: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6572570/guidebook
- Things to Do in NYC: https://www.airbnb.com/things-to-do/new-york
The apartment is shared with myself (Ksenia), my boyfriend Eric, and our AirBnB guests. Our 3 story space has 3 AirBnB bedrooms on the 2nd floor, a common area on the ground floor, and our bedroom in the basement. Eric has his music studio in the basement, and my office/yoga studio is on the ground floor. And we have a cat named Snuffy. He's super cool, and can be found chasing sun rays or taking naps.
Limited kitchen access. With multiple guests and myself and Eric living and working in the apartment, please kindly keep meals to under 30 minutes if your'e eating in, so that everyone can comfortably use the space!
We're always available for questions, advice, help with itineraries, and anything else you may need!
We love NYC and to share our city with visitors. Whether you're looking for an all-out iconic New York tour, or more of a local underground experience, we're here to help.
We're easy going, so just some basics here : )
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM, check-out is 10AM. This graphic allows us to clean between stays to accommodate guests. Luggage storage and early arrival/late departure are definitely possible if planned and confirmed in advance.
- Please be sure to lock the apartment and house entrances any time you leave.
- Please no non-confirmed overnight visitors.
- Please tidy up the shared bathrooms and communal spaces behind yourself.
- Kindly remove shoes when walking around the apartment, dirt and noise travel easily.
- Kindly remove shoes when walking around the apartment as a courtesy to others. We have hardwood floors and noise travels.
- Limited kitchen access - the ground floor is our family/work space. If you are eating in, please keep meals under 30 minutes, and kindly wash and put away dishes after use.
- Please maintain reasonable quiet after 10:00PM.
- Please no illegal streaming/downloading on our Wifi network.
- And lastly, on an eco-friendly note, please be sure to turn off lights, water, appliances, AC, etc, that you've been using before leaving for the day.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 187 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We're a mother/daughter duo finally reunited in NYC after years of living apart. We're originally from Moscow, Russia, and through many twists and turns ended up in Brooklyn, NYC. My mom is an artist and I'm an entrepreneur/yoga teacher/life-long-learner, and together we're building a life that lets us focus on what we love to do.
Our home base is NYC, but we've traveled the world and love to adventure, meet new people, and share our home and experiences.
"Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be."
- Joseph Campbell