This top floor, penthouse-style apartment comes with a large living area with kitchen, a double bedroom and private bathroom.
The apartment is very spacious and well laid-out; there is a really nice feeling of space throughout.
I get asked a number of questions frequently so I am compiling an FAQ (to save my keyboard fingers!!):
1. Is there a bus nearby?
Yes, there are 4! There are also other transport options in the "Getting Around" section in the description.
2. Is the city within walking distance?
Yes, walking is good for the lungs but not for the hair with the Irish weather ;) Please see the options in the "Getting Around" section in the description.
3. Are there shops nearby?
Yes there are 3 nearby. One is a Lidl (reduced cost grocery store), the other a local grocery store and another is a Polish themed grocery shop. There is a butcher nearby and on Thursday to Saturday, an organic food market (with the best Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes you have ever tasted - ever - part 2).
4. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
Yes, these are provided. If you are a medium-term or long-term stay bed linen will not be changed everyday, but guests are welcome to request this (or get involved and use the washing machine!).
1. If you lose the keys there is a €30 charge to cover the cost of replacing the keys as one is a special security key.
2. Late check-in is only available up to 23h00, later check-in may be possible on the weekends.
3. Use of the kitchen and living area is only permitted up to 20h00, I sometimes need to work in the evening so need the space.
4. Please advise me of your landing time at the airport so I can work out your ETA.
5. Not leaving a review will result in the worst Karma ever, really ever - don't ask me how I know this, the universe told me...
6. When you arrive, you have to say hello to Frank the tiger (you don't have to say to goodbye to him, he just likes introductions and hates farewells).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น