ผู้เข้าพัก 1 คน
NOTE: Extremely close to St Kilda Precinct, Acland Street .
LEATHER SOFA BED 3 SEATER
This listing is for the living room only (open plan living style). See Pics :)
Comfortable Brand New Leather Sofa bed , almost queen sized.
Fully fitted with fresh bed linen, pillow and blanket/s for your comfort.
**MIN 1 NIGHT STAY / MAX 7 NIGHTS STAY**
Travelling alone for business/work , well this could suit you !
Need a place to crash ? This could suit you !
This lovely apartment is tucked away at a stone throws away from the famous tourist destination of St Kilda, home to many attractions like the famous Luna Park.
NOTE -This listing is for the living room space/area only- (shared space/open plan style room) Please refer to pictures.
This gorgeous one bedroom apartment (one of ten on the block), is situated on the first floor. Offers 1 bathroom (shared) with European Laundry with a front loader, a modern kitchen set with all up to date appliances for you to use (minus a microwave - (never needed to use one )
The lounge/living area and kitchen is an open space living style. The is a large marble kitchen bench that separates the entire room/space.
This lounge/living area is where the Sofa Bed is situated and its very comfortable. It is directly under the split system if you require heating or cooling.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be sharing the apartment with myself. Please be aware the lounge area is a shared space as it is the only access point to the TV and kitchen. (again it is an open plan living style).
A small hallway will lead you to the Bathroom.
At night, for more privacy you may wish to close the door that separates the lounge/kitchen from the bathroom and my bedroom.
BALCONY - it is a shared balcony with my neighbour, however please feel free to enjoy my outdoor table and chairs to relax and have your morning coffee on.
PLEASE NOTE : No Smoking on balcony - see house rules regarding this.
- Secured front door to the apartment with intercom. Key access to both the main door (off street) and front door of apartment.
- 2 straight flight of stairs with landing in it to reach the apartment that is situated at the rear of the block.
- Security grill is fitted at the apartment entrance door for that extra feeling of security.
- If you have your own car, a single car space in the block car park is available for use for the duration of your stay only , free of charge. It is a secured car park .
ACCESS TO CARPARK - car park is accessed through Dryden St, next street parallel. Please see below , more info on parking "getting around".
It is my home so you may bump into me from time to time as it is a shared space (kitchen and TV lounge area), but I'm happy to interact with you , but will also respect your space and won't cramp your style.
My life can be somewhat busy at times.
It's a small apartment , but very comfortable.
Happy to give you my recommendations on "What's On" in and around Melbourne to the best of my knowledge.
What is included you ask ?
- Clean fresh bed linen
- Pillow , blanket/s
- Towel for bathroom usage only
- Amenity Box - soap, shampoo, shower cap, toothbrush and toothpaste, and other bits and pieces that may come in handy !
- Toilet Paper
- TV/DVD usage - lots of DVDs for you to enjoy
- Kettle or Nespresso machine with coffee capsules supplied.
- Iron and Iron Board , washing powder, washing detergent, rubbish bags, paper towel, tea towels , ect
- Books - not to be taken with you , they live with me !
- Fridge space only for use (contents are property of owner) Please ask before you take or want something!
From the Pantry:
- Tea & Coffee provided - Instant coffee and Varieties of Tea bags, milk and sugar
- Breakfast - Basics will be supplied : variety of Cereals , Sliced White Bread for toasting , butter and Jam provided
- Salt & Pepper
*Please provide some references if you have not used Airbnb before.
I'm new to this so I'm happy to provide personal references upon your request until I build substantial feedback from guests.
If there is anything else you need to know, please contact me and I'll be more than happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Thank you for taking the time to read my listing .
Safe travels :)
- Avoid disturbing the neighbours.
- No smoking inside the apartment or outside on balcony - Smoke Free Zone !
- only guest on the booking to be present at the apartment.
- Respectful , and just Enjoy the comforts.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
Hi there , my name is Ant. I am friendly, honest, and respectful. I have an out going personality and enjoy a good conversation. I keep my home clean, neat and tidy. I enjoy the great outdoors and keep myself very busy. I have a Great balance of work rest and play.
My home is yours when you stay. You will feel comfortable & welcomed and I will respect your privacy.