Our comfortable and bright three bedroom apartment is located on a quiet & lovely street in the heart of Las Cañitas, a great place to relax while enjoying the local music and delicious foods in the ample variety of bars and restaurants.
No pets are allowed
NO ADDITIONAL GUESTS ARE ALLOWED
Events and parties are allowed provided that decorum is maintained and they de not disturb the rest of the neighbors
For your knowledge:
- The cleaning lady is called Rosana. She comes to clean on Wednesday two or three hours. She will change the sheets and towels. She will not wash pots, pans or dirty dishes. You should provide her with cleaning supplies.
- The doormen are called Eusebio, Walter and Alejandro. For any minor problem you can turn to them.
- Be careful when washing the dishes not to throw food scraps, or anything that may clog the siphon of the kitchen sink.
- When you leave the apartment please leave all the windows shut, the wooden blinds down, the lights and the air conditioning off.
- Please be careful not to spill water on the wooden floor, it detaches from the concrete.
- After cooking remember to close the gas tap.
- Please be careful not to pull the wooden blinds up to the top because they can get stuck
- After taking a shower please leave the bathroom floor tiles dry.
- Since the wooden floor has a plastic coat for cleaning it please use a barely damp cloth with Cif or Blem for “pisos plastificados”.
- Garbage bags must be removed and placed outside in a small room in the staircase.
- The apartment has a broadband Internet Wi-Fi.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 12 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I live in Buenos Aires with my husband and my youngest son. I love to take photos, travel and read novels. I like to meet people of all ages from other parts of the world, know about their different cultures.
I am very friendly with people so I do not think you will ever have a problem with me.
I am very careful with my things and that of others.