This is a private room, shared apartment in the heart of the city that is ideal for your stay in Manhattan! Caring host helping you get the most out of NYC.
A wonderful second floor 3 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment featuring air conditioning, heating, wireless internet, and a fully stocked kitchen and bathroom. I have one roommate occupying one room and live in the other of three rooms.
The kitchen, living room and bathroom are shared spaces.
This incredibly roomy apartment is located in the heart of bustling midtown and minutes from some of New York City's most famous attractions, including the Empire State Building, Grand Central, and Times Square!
Since we are in the heart of Manhattan, there is something to do in every direction!
- 8 min walk to the Empire State Building (west)
- 20 minute walk to Times Square (west)
- 15 minute walk to Madison Square Garden and Penn Station (west)
- 10 minute walk to Grand Central Terminal (north)
- 25 minute walk to Central Park (north)
- 7 minute walk to East River (east)
- 15 minute to Bryan Park and New York Public Library (west)
- 12 minute walk to Rockefeller Center (west)
- 20 minute walk to East Village / St. Marks (west)
- 15 minute walk to Union Square
- 18 minute walk to the Highline / West Village
By Subway (3 minute walk away)
- Freedom Tower (20 minutes)
- Financial District and Wall Street (30 minutes)
- The Met (20 minutes)
The bathroom, living room, fully stocked kitchen are all shared. Feel free to cook, or just hang out!
I will be present to help with any and all requests. I am a lifelong New Yorker love to help my guests get the most out of New York City!
When I am at work, you can always contact me by phone or text message.
One of the best locations on Manhattan Island.
Please note that the desk in the room has been updated to a slightly smaller one to make more space in the room.
I am looking for quiet, courteous and friendly guests who will come and go at reasonable hours. No parties or uninvited guests allowed. No pets and this is a non-smoking apartment.
- If something isn’t working or is damaged please let me know.
- if you have a question please ask!
After booking, please provide
- check-in time
- check-out time
- flight/bus/train number and arrival time
- how you are getting from airport (taxi, uber, subway, etc)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 126 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi there! My name is Ilya, a lifelong New Yorker looking to make sure you have an incredible time in New York City!
I love meeting new people from around the world and helping my guests get the most out of the Big Apple!
I am an entrepreneur by trade and can show you all the great little local spots in the city! Feel free to message me about my listings, I am always quick to respond. :)