Located in a very pleasant, safe and central area in Paris near the romantic Canal Saint-Martin. This large studio with an area of 31m² (=334 ft²) has been renovated by an architect. It's located on the 3rd floor of a building dating back to 1830.
PLEASE READ THIS:
- Everyone is welcome in my apartment as long as you are respectful.
- Pets, smoking and parties are not allowed.
- Tenants are expected to pay a particular attention to furniture and elements of decoration.
- Everything that is in the cupboards are my personal storage. Please ask me before taking anything in it. I do my best to provide you everything already for your basic needs (coffee, tea, sugar, oil, salt, vinegar, sweets...).
- Inviting people that were not foreseen in the renting period is not allowed. If something is stolen or damaged, you would be responsible.
- Do not put anything on my heaters.
- There is no lift in the building (charming old building) but i can help you carry your bags.
- Leave the apartment in proper and correct condition.
- Check-in is at 2 PM (14h) but can be earlier if none has rented before you.
- Check-out is 11 AM maximum but can be later if there is no people coming after you.
- I have a locked storage room where you can put your bags after the checkout and take them back when you want.
- The household linen is high quality please do not use any products that can bleach or stain any of my textile (no acne products).
- Please do not leave any opened food in my fridge when the stay is over.
- Do not flush anything but toilet paper down the toilets.
- Remove your shoes (especially heels) before walking in the apt.
- Please be quiet when you walk your way up or down in the stairs.
- No loud noise after 10pm.
- Respect my neighbors, say "bonjour" when you see someone.
- I will always clean after you but be kind with the apt (example: wash the dishes before leaving and leave the apt reasonably clean).
- This building is not an hotel, keep your bags with you and leave them in my apt or storage room (not in the stairs or in the hall).
- For arrivals after 8PM (20h) an additional 20 euros will be charged.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I'm a passionate superhost on Airbnb, I love to share my knowledge, appreciation and love for Paris with my guests.
I was born and raised here so I know what i'm talking about.
You'll find tea, coffee, fresh fruits, snacks, everything to cook and more in my apartment!
Canal Saint Martin is just at the corner of the street, you'll feel the romantic spirit of Paris. Really, this area is very pleasant.
Last but not least, I have some good recommandations for restaurants, pastry shop, shopping stores, places to visit...
I have a guide of Paris in English in my apartment and i'm always available to help you during your stay. Also, I check with you to make sure your stay is the best as possible.
I'll be there in person for the checkin.
I will always do everything I can to make your stay as perfect and as comfortable as possible.
See you soon!