"Baan Sairung at The Coolwater" is private, near the beach and the charming town of Kamala.
• Living room opens to large private deck surrounded by the...
• Infinity pool w views of Andaman Sea
• Large underwater skylight allows natural light into a ground floor rooms
• 2nd master bedroom includes ensuite bathroom tub overlooking Phuket's thick green jungle
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen
• Extremely safe neighborhood
→ The villa is elevated above Kamala's village and offers ocean + village view
→ Half-moon infinity pool is flanked by an entertainment deck + a private entrance to the main bedroom
→ The semi-detached living space on the top floor features floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors
→ Office space in the main master bedroom
The entire home is included in the rental.
If you need anything at all during your stay, please contact the estate manager. Alternately feel free to call us at any time. We are here to help! We speak Thai, English, Mandarin, and Shanghainese.
→ 770m (0.5miles) to Kamala Beach
→ 8km (5miles) to Patong Beach
→ 5km (3miles) to Surin Beach
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
• Check in is by-appointment. Contact us if you need an early check-in/late check-out.
• Smoking inside is strictly forbidden
• Inquire before booking if you plan to bring a pet.
• There is a kilowatt limit for electricity during your stay. Excess usage could result in an extra charge.
• The Villa estate common areas are not to be used except going to and from your villa. This is also true even if you rented more than one villa. Please respect the other guests and neighbors and always be quiet in the common area.
• We do not allow guests to bring jeeps and/or loud high performance motorcycles or cars into the estate. They may not be driven or parked here under any circumstances.
• Guests should respect the staff and the villa as well as our neighbors. In case of unacceptable behavior or persistent loud noise, the guests will be asked to leave without compensation.
• The Thai government requires that we view and record the passports of all foreign visitors. Airbnb further requires that guests use their own accounts to book in their system. As per these rules, we check the passports and confirm that the registered owner of the Airbnb account is actually staying at the villa. If you cannot provide a passport with name and picture that matches your Airbnb account, we will not be able to let you stay in the villa. Thai citizens can use their government ID card.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 15 ธันวาคม 2017 - 15 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 5 คืน
We live in our house south of Chiang Mai, Thailand. We moved here as this was one of our favorite places to visit. The people are wonderful. This is a multicultural place and it is easy to meet people from all over the world.
We like to travel to places with a unique community. We tend to walk around and take in the sights. We enjoy historical museums, artistic endeavors, local foods, and scenery. Good music is appreciated and pleasant places to relax. We usually travel alone as a pair.
We also have a beautiful and secluded villa in Kamala on Phuket Island. It is called "Baan Sairung" or "Rainbow House".