You'll be staying in a newly renovated apartment in an authentic Taiwanese neighborhood. You will be within 5min. walk of the local morning market, the community park, non-touristy night market, and the Yongan Market MRT to access major attractions.
We would love to share our stories and anything that might enlighten your traveling.
This is our full time home, so please treat with respect.
• I generally say that check-in is 6:00pm or after and check-out is by 11am. However, I'm flexible if you're arriving/departing earlier or later; please let me know your arrival and departure times IN ADVANCE.
• If you're arriving early and I already have a guest, you are welcome to leave your bags until the room is ready.
• If you are departing later in the day and I have a new guest waiting for the room, you are usually welcome to leave your bags in the apartment until your departure. Please discuss this with me in advance.
• Absolutely no smoking or use of illegal drugs in the apartment or building. I will ask you to leave immediately, and there will be a substantial fee for professional cleaning.
• Help conserve energy by turning off lights, air conditioning, television, laptops and other electronics when not in use. Please, this means that when you leave the apartment, you do not leave any lights turned on.
• Quiet hours from 11pm to 6am. Remember to be polite and nice to the doorman in the lobby. Also, when walking to the apartment from the elevator, please be quiet.
• If you plan on inviting additional guests over please wait for my approval first.
• If you need anything or have any concerns while staying at my place, please let me know.
• Most importantly, enjoy your visit!
I loves food, sports, traveling and adventure. Traveling gives me an opportunity to explore new cultures and people that are unknown, I have been to China, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Southern US, Canada, UK, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Italy, Greece, and South Africa. To be continue... Netherlands is my favorite so far! On the journey of traveling, I enjoyed Airbnb all around the world. I want to pass on the touching feeling that I got from all the hosts. My home welcomes you with comfort and warmth.