5min walk to Otsuka Station on the JR Yamanote Line!
10 minutes to Shinjuku
18 minutes to Shibuya
17 minutes to Akihabara
This charming family apartment has 2 bedrooms, a living room, 1 bath and kitchen.
FREE Pocket Wifi!
Perfect for groups and families!
Kids free, feel free to inquire!
In order to keep hosting this wonderful apartment I ask that guests cooperate with the following points -
a) Please be extra careful to be quiet when checking-in or out late at night. I understand this can be difficult with luggage, but everyone in the residence appreciates your cooperation.
b) Please keep noise levels down after 9pm when in the room. There are other families who live in the residence.
- No smoking inside the apartment! Please smoke outside and please use an ashtray when doing so.
- Please take your shoes off at the entrance of the apartment.
- Please be sure to divide trash between combustibles and non-combustibles. If you need help with trash don't hesitate to reach out to me!
- People other than those in the guest’s party may not stay overnight in the apartment. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
*We do not consider our apartment to be a hotel in any way. As this normally is a private home, we ask our guests to treat the place well and respect it as if it was their own home.
Any damage to the flat should be reported to us at the time it happens and not after departure.
- The owners are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 243 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Welcome to Japan,
I've been living in Tokyo for the past 11 years and have enjoyed every minute getting to know the ins and outs of this city.
I'm an American originally from California, who traded in his surfboard for snowboarding. (Not that there aren't good waves to catch in Japan, but the slopes here in Japan have crazy light powder).
My interests run a wide gamut, and I'll talk about anything - I love learning about new things in general.
I have a particular interest in martial arts and figuring out how the body works - which takes up a lot of my spare time.
If you're ever unsure about the best places to dine, interesting places to see, best hiking spots that aren't mainstream, simply ask!
I hope everyone that comes to Japan comes away with a positive and unique experience!