Lovely modern 5 bedroom home, with stunning 60 mile views just 2 hrs from Manhatten, 30 min from Bethel Woods, 5 min from golf, stroll in your own 165 acre private forest. Complete privacy
BBQ, 1000 sq ft deck, fire pit, lake, trails, forest, view
Wonderful property with tremendous view of surrounding area. You are 1/3 mile from any other home and in your own very private space.
Master bedroom is a King, Second room upstairs is a Queen, Third bedroom is a Full
Downstairs there is a queen with a twin, then another room with two Full beds, and a third bedroom with a full bed. A twin in the main room and also a pull out full sofa bed. In total there are 9 beds and a sofa beds. Total bed capacity including sofa bed is 18 (my recommendation is not to sleep on sofa bed but its OK).
AS OF FEB 20, 2016 there is a 6th Bedroom with a QUEEN
Enjoy your private 1500 sq foot of decks, private herb garden, pool table, and complete privacy.
Exterior Fire pit, BBQ, Lake, trails, come walk for miles of your own private trails through wild black cherry, beech, and maple. Pick blueberries, service berries, raspberries, black berries, fiddlehead ferns (spring), forage for mushrooms.
There is no interaction. Door is a keyless entry. We send you the code 1 week prior and the Alarm code for the house.
PETS: No pets without approval $50 per animal per day for dogs with a $150 minimum. Cats and all other animals are $1000 flat rate.
GUESTS: The rate per guest listed is the rate discounted for advance booking. Be aware that the default rate is $100 per extra guest. You agree by the booking to accurately state the guest count or be in default on your booking and pay $100 per unstated guest per day. Be honest please.
Your nightly payment includes a wilderness access fee, to access the land - similar to a resort fee or greens fee on a golf course. This fee is $400 per night and is part of the total you are paying. For a more accurate breakdown please request an invoice after your stay. This fee is INCLUDED with whatever you are quoted by Airbnb so you are not invoiced anything extra.
SNOW POLICY: We endeavor to keep the property open and accessible year round and except on rare occasions we succeed. However, if any of the following occurs you are entitled to cancel your reservation, if you desire, without penalty:
1) Winter Storm Warning for Sullivan County in effect for the day of your arrival.
2) There has been a major snow fall in Sullivan county in excess of 12 inches within 48 hrs of your arrival. Snow falls in other areas do not allow for free cancellation.
3) Snow in excess of 18" within 72 hrs of your arrival in Liberty NY.
Leave it as you find it.
YOU MUST EMAIL ME AN ID to get the door code. Why? Because Airbnb "host guarantee" is not an actual guarantee of anything sadly and if you do lots of damage or over stay they are not likely to really cover that at all so I need to know who you are. You know who I am, and you are in my house, it seems like a fair trade.
You are to leave by the checkout time. You are not to start cleaning then, you are to be off the property so the cleaners can come in and do there thing. This has been subject to abuse by renters, by accepting this rental you agree that any stay over 59 minutes past check out, unless approved, constitutes an extra day and you voluntarily agree that the cost of that day is $1500. DO NOT RENT THE HOME UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS
You agree that any extra guests found on the property that are in additional to the claimed amount are subject to a charge of $250 per night (sorry too many people have intentionally understated guests)
There is NO SMOKING ANYWHERE, and if you do smoke and can't throw away your butts it is a big problem as we have children and infants who visit the property and will eat your cigarette butts. If we find them tossed out inside or outside the house you are subject to a $500 additional Damage fee. Apparently Smokers can not toss their butts into the trash and it has become a big problem.
Please comply with all NY state rules regarding exterior fires.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT- REGARDING GARBAGE
This is a rural area with no regular garbage collection. All garbage requires us to go bring it to the dump. For this reason you MUST follow the trash disposal guidelines.
1) DO NOT mix organic matter of any kind in the trash! All food - bones, pizza, scraps, should be put into the biological waste bucket then dumped in the woods prior to your departure. IF YOU MIX IT WITH THE TRASH WE HAVE TO PULL IT OUT BY HAND AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED $50!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because we have Bears. We do not want the bears in the trash and if you mix in your garbage the bears are attracted to it as are Racoons, Skunks and many other animals.
2) Remove all your paper and place it in a bag - you may Burn your paper outside
3) bag your recyclables - plastic, metal, glass
4) You are allowed 2 bags of trash (with no bio matter) only per rental. And even if you have 15 people after you remove your recyclables and paper you will have very little waste. You can take your garbage with you for a 10 Credit per bat.
WARNING After 2 bags of trash you are billed $25 to remove your trash per bag.
Do not park on the lawn.
NO ATV, DIRT BIKE RIDING, NO DISCHARGE OF FIREARMS, NO HUNTING, THIS IS RENTED AS A RESIDENCE NOT A BUSINESS OR EVENT SPACE, IF YOU VIOLATE THESE TERMS YOU ACCEPT THAT YOUR RENTAL HAS BEEN DISCOUNTED BY $1000 PER DAY (NORMAL RATE IS $1,500 PER DAY OR PORTION THEREOF) AS THESE ACTIVITIES ARE ONLY INCLUDED IN THE DEFAULT RATE - THE RATE YOU HAVE BOOKED HERE IS A DISCOUNTED RATE WHICH SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES THESE ACTIVITIES.