Located at the heart of Silicon Valley and close to Stanford University, this is not only the best place to stay and work on your tech-savy project, but also connect with other young engineers and entrepreneurs from around the world.
• Leave your sneakers/shoes outside. The floor is cleaned regularly. It is ok to use home sandals inside.
• Clean linen/bedding are provided and self-serve.
• Clean up your dishes and utensils right after use.
• You can cook light foods such as instant noodles. Intensive cooking (meats, fish, curry) and baking which cause a lot of smell are prohibited.
• Smoke outside.
• Use only one bath towel, and wash them with your own load of laundry.
• If you must invite an associate/friend over, consult with me first.
• Be conscientious of morning bathroom usage.
• Do not snooze your alarm.
• Use earphones, not speakers.
Edison's House honor code:
• respect your fellow housemates.
• clean up after yourself by making your bed and washing your dishes .
• enthusiasm and good sense of humor is key to making new friends and colleagues!