Stunning 4 double bedroom house on Cape Town's most beautiful beach with breathtaking views.
Combining a relaxed beach house vibe with modernity for the ultimate luxury.
Please take care on pricing re seasonality. Please note there are water restrictions in CT due to the draught.
- A large decking area with BBQ including a rooftop deck.
- Huge open plan kitchen, dining area and entertaining space.
- Views of Clifton 3rd & 4th beaches, Lion's Head and Table Mountain.
- Four equally large bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
- Maids 5 days a week included in the cost.
- Fridge and cupboards stocked with basics for arrival.
- Chef/caterers available on request.
- Recently refurbished to the highest specifications.
- 3D TV, DSTV.
Please note - Access to the house from the parking area is 42 steps away
Owners are not present.
Housekeeper (located off site) is available if there are any issues.
NB PRICES VARY DRAMATICALLY ACCORDING TO SEASON.
PARKING. The house is uniquely located on the side of a Cliff with breath taking views. As such access to the house is a short walk down some stairs towards the beach. A public parking lot is located directly at the top of the stairs. The house does come with a secure garage however this is a 10 minute walk from the house. The owner makes use of the public parking where attendants are available to assist with any luggage for a small tip. The owner has not had any issues with car security.
WATER- please be aware there are water restrictions in Cape Town at the moment due to a year long drought.
Please respect our property in general.
We do not allow large parties/events.
Small gatherings are ok.
Please tip the cleaner if you feel her service meets requirement