Enjoy staying on a mountainside farm in San Gerardo de Rivas relaxing in a yurt located just above the Chirripo National Park Office. Explore the organic farm with goats, a coffee plantation, many fruit trees, and bamboo forest.
Be enchanted by the magical Cloud Bridge Nature Reserve, hike through the National Park Chirripo with its thick primary cloud and rain forest, discover the beauty of tropical plants and flowers at the Secret Gardens.
Our yurt is an ideal space for rest, relaxation, yoga, meditation or as a romantic getaway. Imagine soaking in the Himalayan salt hot tub, followed by giving one another a massage, and settling in together in the king-sized foam-topped bed! Sweet!
We recommend packing the following for your trip:
1. rain coat and/or umbrella
2. Shoes that enable you to hike while supporting your ankles
3. bug repellant (recommend coconut oil infused with lavender and/or cedar oil).
4. warm clothes for cool nights (temperatures can get as low as 60 degrees.
5. clothing for warm daytime weather (degrees in the 80's)
6. flashlight or headlamp if you plan on walking anywhere after 6 pm. While the darkened skies are superb for star gazing, it'll be hard for you to watch your step!
7. SEPTIC SYSTEM - all properties here have their own septic system. We kindly ask that guest dispense all toilet paper products into the waste bucket.
8. No loud noise after 9 pm
9. If you are traveling with a pet, let us know about it ahead of time.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น