East Nashville; CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN! Large home has salt-water pool, 6-seat hot tub & fire pit gathering area. Perfect for CMA, bachlorette / large groups. 7 miles / $12 Uber to downtown. Close to 5-points & Grand Ole Opry.
This home is huge and has 5 bedrooms, each setup with a king or queen bed (see details below). Perfect for CMA, bachlorette groups, family getaways and girl's weekends! There are so many cozy, private nooks as well as spaces to gather everyone together. This home has fantastic outdoor entertainment areas including a salt-water pool, hot tub, firepit, deck and two outdoor eating areas. The salt-water pool is open May through mid-Oct and the hot tub is great on cooler, summer nights and of course all winter too!
Bathrooms are stocked with fluffy towels for each guest, shampoo, etc. Bedrooms have fresh, clean linens and soft comforters and we even provide beach towels for use at the pool.
Our neighborhood has been touted as the "East Village of Nashville" and really does have something for everyone, and if you still want to venture across the river to downtown, we're only 6 miles away ($12 Uber ride) This home is right around the corner from Riverside Village, 3.5 miles from East Nashville's 5-points area and only about 6 miles from downtown. With Uber and Lyft and the city bus system, getting around Nashville is easy, quick and cheap.
--- Nightly rate includes Tennessee Sales tax and hotel tax of 15.25%---
- Living room with large sectional couch, corner reading couch
- Covered side porch off living room with seating
- Dining room
- Kitchen fully stocked with everything you'll need
- Sun room with additional dining space (access to deck)
- Small but full bathroom off sun room
- Bedroom 1 with queen hide-away bed or couch - can be used as sitting room or sleeping room
- Bedroom 2 with queen bed
- Second full bathroom in between bedrooms 1 & 2
- HUGE master suite with king bed, dressing room, luxurious bathroom and private porch
- Bedroom 3 with queen bed
- Bedroom 4 with queen bed
- Third full bathroom in between bedrooms 3 & 4
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer for guest use (laundry detergent pods provided)
* Roll-away beds optional
You will have full access to all parts of the home, pool, hot tub, porches and deck. (Except the basement, garage and a few closets...but did you want to go there anyway?) A washer and dryer are available for your use.
There is plenty of parking in the driveway (6 cars easily… maybe more) however a few more cars can park on the road in front of the house as well, if needed.
We are available by phone or text for anything you may need during your stay. We’re happy to provide recommendations on places to eat or things to do too.
PLEASE BE AWARE:
- There is not a fence between the deck and the pool or the hot tub. Because of this, we do not recommend this home for children who cannot swim or are under the age of 5.
- The pool officially closes and is covered mid-Oct however temperatures may not accommodate swimming prior to this time. Sept and Oct can still be very warm in Nashville or we can get our first frost!
- During pool season, especially as leaves drop, we may stop by the house daily to empty the pool skimmers and ensure your pool stays fresh and clean. We will not access the house and we will split as quickly and quietly on and off the property as possible as to not disturb your stay.
•We expect that all guests will treat the home and neighbors as if they were their own.
•No smoking inside the home at any time. Smoking inside will cause forfeit of up to the full security deposit.
•Please be quiet and mindful of the neighbors after evening hours.
•Checkout is promptly at 11 AM CT. Housecleaning will arrive shortly after checkout to prepare for the next guests. Please make sure you have followed the checkout instructions and have left the property prior to their arrival. Failure to do so may result in the charge of an additional night.
•Cots and the linens for those cots, are reserved for guests that have requested ahead of time. Please let us know if you need to use them.
•Please close and lock windows when not in use and during times of rain.
•Please close and lock doors when you are not in the home.
•No glass near the pool, please! Plastic-ware is provided in kitchen.
•No children in or near the pool without adult supervision! (There is not a fence between the deck and the pool!)
•No children in the hot tub without adult supervision!
•Enjoy a drink by the pool if you wish but please do not swim intoxicated!
•Anyone not following the rules will be asked to leave the property.
•Please note that failure to follow check out procedures may result in additional cleaning fees.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I love traveling and have loved the places I've been through AirBnB. We're very excited to start hosting in our home and meeting different people with whom we can share our neighborhood.