Entire studio apartment, NOT shared, with a full kitchen and a full bathroom. Located in the best part of Ottawa, for both tourists and business people.
Close to all attractions, including Parliament building and museums, and also major embassies.
Rental Rules and Important Information for 209 Guigues Avenue
Smoke and pet free environment. Bed linens can be left on bed but please place the used towels in a laundry baskets. Please remove food or beverages brought in to the unit, clean any used dishes prior to check out. Ask to please remove shoes when inside the condo unit and otherwise treat the space as if it were your own with an emphasis on an enjoyable stay :D
• Smoking is allowed outside only. Ensure cigarettes are properly extinguished and use containers provided for disposal.
• People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The unit is privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
• Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
• DO NOT PLACE HOT ITEMS or CUT ANYTHING DIRECTLY ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER. Use trivets, the stovetop and cutting boards for these purposes. Turn on the fan above the stove when cooking.
• Try to minimize marks on the wall from moving the furniture .
• DVDs from the convenience store may be used for the duration of your stay. Return them to the store prior to check-out.
• Open and close windows in the kitchen, living room with care.
• PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE ARTWORK.
• The closet close to the bed has some extra blankets if needed. The closet beside the bathroom contain towels that guests are welcome to use.
• Use of the washer and dryer is permitted. It is $1.75 to wash and $2.25 to dry your clothes. Avoid putting anything in the machines that may cause damage. Laundry basket in located inside the closet beside the bathroom.
• Use bathroom fans when showering or bathing and be gentle with the shower curtains. Toiletries under the sink may be used.
• Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
• Place garbage in the white container under the sink. Place recycling in the bins provided in the closet by the door.
• GARBAGE and RECYCLING are TUESDAY NIGHT for Wednesday pickup.
• Exercise caution when using the BBQ. Do not leave unattended. Ensure the valve on the propane tank is fully closed and the BBQ is covered after use. BBQ utensils are located in the closet in the studio.
• Ensure all doors and windows are closed and the front door is locked when exiting.
• Use Energy Wisely
• Turn out any lights and equipment when not in use.
• Close all windows and blinds to minimize heat gain on hot days.
• Run appliances at off-peak times.
• The internet is intended only for reasonable personal or business use. The owner does not accept any responsibility for any illegal internet use by renters or their guests.
• The wireless internet connection and password will be provided at the time of check in.
• Important contact numbers will also be provided at the time of check in.
• Parking at the side of the building is limited to 1 vehicle. Additional vehicles may be parked on the street if on-street parking is available. Vehicles obstructing the sidewalk may be ticketed by the City of Ottawa. Any applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
• Ensure noise is kept to a reasonable volume. The noise bylaw comes into effect at 11pm.
• Pets are NOT allowed.
• Check-In and Check-Out Procedures are as follows:
• For check-in a suitable time will be arranged to meet to retrieve the keys and for a tour of the property. Check in should be aafter 4pm.
• For check-out, arrange a suitable time to meet to return the keys. Check-out should be before 11am.
• Kindly leave the unit in a reasonably tidy state at check-out.
• THANKS AND ENJOY YOUR STAY
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 208 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น