ผู้เข้าพัก 10 คน
"Nice Combination of Ashram and Hotel"
We have Double Bedroom neat fresh Air with 24th hot & cold shower, WiFi 24th electricity all rooms are great Himalaya.Extra pay Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner,water,Indian Tea & Laundry Yoga with Yogi Vyas.
Hotel Vyas & Nirvana Yoga
1.Please throw your Garbage in Dustbin,Don't Flush Toilet paper.
2.Smoking & Alcohol are strictly prohibited.
3.Gate open - 5:00 am ,Gate close- 10:00 pm
4.Check out time- 11:00 am
5.Please pay your rent in Advance,Non Refundable.
6.Please maintain your room neat and clean.
7.Don't take unknown person with you in your room without our permission.
8.Please close your lights, fan and hot water when you go outside.
9.Please take care of your all belongings, as we are not responsible for that.
10.For security reason please use the same room locker.
THANKS FOR CO-OPERATING WITH US.
Hotel Vyas & Nirvana Yoga
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 4 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I can be said that Yogi Vyas has been influenced by yoga philosophy from the time of his births. Vyas grow up India legendary a small city Tehri Garh
wal at Uttrakhand region close to the birthplace of Lord Shiva surrounded by the majestic Himalayan Mountains. As a child Vyas stayed with Himalayan yogis, who passed down to him their pure knowledge of yoga.
* As an adolescent Vyas moved to Rishikesh, the world capital. He also studies yoga at yoga study center in Rishikesh, under the guidance with Sir Brahmchari Rudra. One of the first and most famous disciples of B.K.S.Iyenger.
* Vyas is well versed in several different style of yoga having studied traditional hatha yoga.
* Vyas also holds a diploma in yoga form kaivalyadhama pune,under the guidance with Sir O.P.Tiwari one of the first and most famous disciples of Swami Kublanada ji.
* In addition to exploring the physical components of yoga. Vyas also has an extensive knowledge of yoga philosophy having read yogis ancient scriptures under the guidance of various Masters (Guru).
* Vyas also attend an international conference on Advantest in yoga education research & health Pune and Bhopal.
“Yoga is a way of life, an art of right living or an integrated system for the benefit of the body, mind and inner spirit”.
It all feels into the proper place for me. I love to step into the class. It is warm and smells so wonderful. The atmosphere in each class is one of flow and deep release. I encourage students to use their own inner resources, such as their breathing and internal awareness to make each class fully enjoyable for themselves. I specially take care, how to teach yoga to the beginners mind, and body with an emphasis on building a safe foundation for the further exploration of a yoga practice.