Secluded yet minutes from Downtown Blue Ridge. Our cozy mtn cabin is great for families, groups of friends or a couple's retreat. This is more of a mtn house than a cabin - 3 stories featuring a large, wrap around porch with fans and rocking chairs.
3 stories featuring 2 bedrooms w/ queen and double beds and 1 bedroom with bunk beds and an Aero-Mattress. 3 full baths - one on each level. The first floor features bunk beds, foosball table, darts, etc. 2nd floor is the living space with inviting, gas fireplace with super comfy couch, Chippendale chair and old-timey rocking chair. Vintage trunk used as coffee table houses blankets and quilts for the chilly nights. Large dining table seats 8 with antique corner cabinet filled with books, games, puzzles, cards, etc. Kitchen has everything you'll need to entertain friends/ family or make a romantic meal for two. Floor to ceiling yellow pine offers a warm interior space suitable to party or relaxation. 3rd floor has balcony overlooking living area, 2 bedrooms and a jack-and-jill bath. Ample closet space throughout for luggage storage, garment hanging and extra storage. Large 2nd-story wrap around porch features wooden rocking chairs. Sit on the porch with your coffee in the morning or with a good book in the afternoon or wind down with a glass of wine in the evening. There is also a fire pit in the front yard but guests will have to provide their own firewood. Sports chairs are in the basement and can be used around the fire pit.
The entire house is yours and very easy to navigate. 3 full floors offers enough space for kids and adults alike room to roam, relax or play. Guests will have access the the property they book plus areas such as back yard, porches and surrounding grounds in the community.
I am available via email, mobile phone and text during your stay. I grew up in Atlanta and spent most summers and weekends in Blue Ridge so can be of assistance if you're inquiring about places to go, hiking, restaurants, shopping, etc. We also have a Maintenance Supervisor that is available to guest's if anything is needed.
Activities: Hiking, Fly fishing, Canoeing, Apple Picking, Rafting, Biking, Antiquing, Exploring, Boating
Restaurants: Blue Ridge Brewery, Harvest on Main, Sue's Hambugers, Village Inn, Serenity Garden Cafe, Blue Ridge Mtn BBQ
Attractions: Mercier's Apple Orchard, Blue Ridge Scenic Railway, Sawn Drive-In theatre, Jacks River Falls, Lake Blue Ridge, Toccoa River swinging bridge
Breath of Fresh Air Mtn Cabin RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS :
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. EST. There is a $35 Early Check-in/Late Check-out fee unless previously agreed upon by owner.
2. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. You will not be assessed any charges for normal wear and tear. The following conditions, however, must be met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash can, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. Unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), orthe local law enforcement.
4. PAYMENT - Full payment is required to book a stay.
5. CANCELLATIONS - A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit 50% of their fee. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
6. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to check-in.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited SIX (6) persons. An additional charge or $50.00 per person per night for additional guests will be assessed.
8. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods or during peak rental season - summer/ fall. If a rental is taken for less than the minimum number of days, the guest will be charged the minimum night fee.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14.STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered, b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
15. PET POLICY - We will accept pets on a case-by-case policy. $50 non-refundable pet fee will be charged if owner agrees to allow pet.
16. PERSONAL INDEMNITY -This cabin is privately owned;the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuable of the guest.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.