This lovely country house, is located 15 km north of Rome downtown (Piazza del Popolo – Popolo Square), in such idyllic Natural Park, la Marcigliana, one of the biggest and uncontaminated park in Central Italy.
The villa is surrounded by a vast private English style garden and a verdant valley all around.
Once inside the gate, you’ll be captured by the sweet smell of the flowers and trees, before enter the villa.
- Before asking me to host you, please check if the room is available or not
- Usually I answer quickly, but if I don't, please do not mind; I may work, travel, and so on
- You will find everything tidy and clean. Please, respect the environment and leave it in the same way. This will be very appreciated
- I can provide you towels; if you use it up to 5 days it helps to plant a tree, did you know?
- Ms Forte, who actually lives here, has been cooking for several years; she can cook for you and if you are a cook lover, feel free to ask her whatever you desire. If you are a cook to or if you simply want to let her try your typical food, you can do it. We are really excited to go around the city to seek out your unobtainable ingredients!
- We let you use the fridge, if you need it
- Smokers can do that in the terrace and in the garden, but not indoor
- If you enjoyed your journey and if you think that we spent a sufficient and entertaining time together, leaving me a nice reference will be a kind way to show it ^_^