Conveniently located on top of Queen Anne, you will have access to all that Seattle has to offer. Located 3 blocks from shops and restaurants and minutes to vibrant South Lake Union, Amazon, the Space Needle, Downtown, Pike Place Market, Seattle waterfront and more!
Newly renovated in May 2015, this spacious 850 sq ft craftsman style apartment has bamboo flooring, glass door knobs, wide hallways, large windows and over 8ft ceilings.
Please note: we have 2 little girls (2 years old and a baby). You may hear them occasionally upstairs.
With key code access to the separate entrance, you will have a spacious 850 sq ft private apartment with the following amenities:
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed furnished with down comforter and down pillows, large closet space, dresser and luggage racks
- flat screen TV
- sectional sofa that converts to a queen size bed
- office desk & chair
- 1 full bath with bathtub
- laundry room with washer and dryer
- ironing board and iron
- kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator (no stove)
- coffee machine
- High Speed Internet (WIFI)
The homeowners are on premise in the upper unit. Respect will be given to how much or how little interaction you prefer. We are happy to give you any recommendations on restaurants and sights to see.
• Free parking is available on the street.
• Free gym access at Seattle Gym located 7 min walk away. ( one week trial through the gym )
• Pack n' Play/ Crib is available upon request
• mobile phone chargers for various devices available upon request
• Please treat our home as you would any other family or friends.
• Please remove shoes when you enter the apartment to preserve our floors.
• No smoking anywhere on the property
• No pets
• We ask you respect the quiet hours between 11:30PM - 7:00AM
We have an infant and a toddler that you may hear occasionally.
When checking out, please place all soiled towels in the laundry room and trash outside the apartment door.
We are both working professionals with a love for travel and adventure. We spent several years living & working in Shanghai and have travelled to over 30 countries. Our greatest adventure was trekking gorillas in Rwanda & diving with sharks in Belize.