Stay in a Cozy, Private bedroom in newly renovated Artist Home! Sleeps two adults comfortably in full-sized bed, and accommodates lots of luggage in full closet and dresser. High ceilings, hardwood floors, comfy armchair. 3 min walk from subway, 30 min direct train to Manhattan.
- Private bedroom
- Free Wifi
- Smartlocks for keyless entry (no key exchange!)
- Linens & towels
- Full amenity list in "Description" below
For all rooms in same home → https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=16139880
The Cozy Bedroom sleeps two adults comfortably in a full sized bed, and accommodates plenty of luggage with a full dresser and closet. High ceilings, hardwood floors, and a comfy armchair for rest or for laying out some of your things. To note, this is a middle room so there's no window and no window AC unit, but we do provide a large fan to keep you cool during warmer months.
A personal room key is provided upon arrival. And the shared bathroom is stocked with toiletry goodies, in case you've forgotten any essentials.
- Private bedroom
- Free Wifi
- Smartlocks for easy keyless entry (no key exchange!)
- 3 min walk to C train, Rockaway Ave stop
- 15 min trip to downtown Brooklyn
- 30 min trip to Manhattan
- 5 min walk to laundromat
- Limited kitchen access for quick meals/storage
- Linens, towels, and toiletries provided
- Iron, ironing board, hair dryer
- Free street parking
- Flexible luggage storage
The apartment is shared with myself (Ksenia), my boyfriend Eric, and our AirBnB guests. Our 3 story space has 3 AirBnB bedrooms on the 2nd floor, a kitchen/dining/backyard area on the ground floor, and our bedroom in the basement. Eric has his music studio in the basement, and my office/yoga studio is on the ground floor. And we have a cat named Snuffy. He's super cool, and can be found chasing sun rays or taking naps.
Limited kitchen access. With multiple guests and myself and Eric living and working in the apartment, please kindly keep meals to under 30 minutes, so that everyone can comfortably use the space.
We're always available for questions, advice, help with itineraries, and anything else you may need!
We love NYC and to share it with visitors. Whether you're looking for an all-out iconic New York trip, or more of a local underground experience, we're here to help.
We're easy going, so just some basics here:
- Check-in is anytime after 3PM, check-out is 10AM. This graphic allows us to clean between stays to accommodate guests. Luggage storage and early arrival/late departure are possible if planned and confirmed in advance.
- Please be sure to lock the house entrance any time you leave.
- Please no non-confirmed overnight visitors.
- Please tidy up the shared bathrooms and communal spaces behind yourself.
- Kindly remove shoes when walking around the apartment. Dirt and noise travel easily.
- Limited kitchen access - the ground floor is our family/work space. If you are eating in, please keep meals under 30 minutes, and kindly wash and put away dishes after use.
- Please maintain reasonable quiet after 10:00PM.
- And lastly, on an eco-friendly note, please be sure to turn off lights, water, appliances, AC, etc, you've been using before leaving for the day.
We're a mother/daughter duo finally reunited in NYC after years of living apart. We're originally from Moscow, Russia, and through many twists and turns ended up in Brooklyn, NYC. My mom is an artist and I'm an entrepreneur/yoga teacher/life-long-learner, and together we're building a life that lets us focus on what we love to do.
Our home base is NYC, but we've traveled the world and love to adventure, meet new people, and share our home and experiences.
"Follow your bliss and don’t be afraid, and doors will open where you didn’t know they were going to be."
- Joseph Campbell