Beautifully presented, light, clean and spacious first floor flat. Within walking distance to all the main tourist attractions, pubs, clubs and Arthurs Seat - and yet set in a peaceful, residential neighbourhood.
Here you get the best of both world.
1) Please treat the apartment with respect and consideration
2) Please contact me if you have any problem/complain and I will do my best to help
3) Please use the kitchen hood if you are cooking
4) Please use the pot rests for handling hot cooking utensils or containers while cooking to protect kitchen furniture surfaces from heat and moisture
5) Please try to avoid eating in the beds
6) No parties are allowed
7) No pets are allowed
8) It is a residential property and I would be grateful if you could please respect our neighbours and keep the noise at a reasonable level
9) On check out day, make sure that everything is tidy and clean,that the fridge doesn't contain any of your used food and take out the used bin bag to the bin in front of the flat.
10) Check in is after 3pm
11) Check out is by 10am
12) During high season (April to September; December) check in is at 4pm and check out is at 9am
13) There are high value paintings in the apartment, please keep it in consideration and try not to damage them
14) In case of any damages to the paintings and/or to other values in the flat, the guest will be asked through Airbnb to pay the cost of replacement or repair
15) Smoking is strictly forbidden
Apart from that, I just want you to make yourselves at home, and enjoy your time here.
Scientist/Filmmaker working and living in Edinburgh.
I have travelled a fair amount both in my home country and abroad. Looking back I realise that it is the kindness of strangers that makes travelling both possible and enjoyable. I hope to extend this kindness to my guests.
I love cinema/Theatre and any form of story-telling. One of the main reasons I live in Edinburgh is the Fringe Festival, which, in my opinion, is one of the best art event in the world.
I love cooking, mostly for other people, and organise social events.
When I travel, I love exploring no-touristic places, especially if into the wild, but, at the same time, I like visiting historical places and discover new cultures and traditions.
I have 2 life mottos:
Feel free to be yourself
All word is a stage