I am an ex(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)r and currently an entrepreneur. I love innovations, hope we can make friends and talk about tech trends. My home is cozy with a 6000ft backyard, 0.9 mile to Caltrain, 1 mile to commercial plaza, and I offer bike and hamlet.
Comfy bed, bike, fast Wifi & printer, backyard, eclipse for sports, and amenities.
- Quiet neighborhood
- 10 min walk to downtown and Caltrain(And we offer bike)
- 25mbps wifi
Perfect for business traveler.
Here's How it Works:
1) Upon booking you receive a door code and can enter without the worry of scheduling a key exchange.
2) If you drive, park your car on the street in front of the property or as close to it as possible. If no car you can walk 10 min from the Caltrain station.
3)We can provide advice for food, transportation, and local highlights.
About the room: This is a quiet room facing backyard with a queen-size pillow-top mattress, clean sheets and duvet cover. It includes closet space, fresh linens, and includes toiletries like soaps, shampoo, and a hairdryer.
Who We Host: We accommodate anyone who need a comfortable and quiet place to stay and willing to make friends with you. I am especially interested in entrepreneurship and innovation in silicon valley. I am a software product manager myself and previously worked for (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN). We welcome guests from all over the world and enjoy hosting people who are up to amazing things.
Happy Guests: The room is cozy and quiet with everything you need for a good night sleep. The backyard is a nice garden for relaxing during the day.
• Utilities are included and the WIFI is fast!
• Clean linens/bedding are provided plus a fresh towel.
• Iron, ironing board and hairdryer available.
• Bike and hamlet can be used for your transportation.
Location location location! My home is on a quiet street in the middle of Silicon Valley. 10 min walk to shops, restaurants, trails, and public transit.
Caltrain to San Francisco or light rail to San Jose is only a 10 min walk away.
Best Way to Reach Me
1) Complete your Airbnb profile with an ID/Passport and connect your social networks.
2) Include one line about your purpose of visit.
3) Check the calendar for availability first before inquiring. We keep it up to date. All requests for bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Kitchen, backyard, gym, printer, bike
Quite time after 8:30pm, because our kid goes to bed at 8:30pm.
Basically we need to rise up at 6:30am in the morning to go to San Francisco to work. So hope you can go to bed before 10pm.
No parties please
I work on a project of online local service platform, so I am quite familiar with all kinds of local services, I would like to share my info to my dear guest
I come from China and am an Ex- employee. I love the innovative culture and is currently working as a product manager to develop cutting edge products to meet people's needs. Our home is cozy and have a 6000ft backyard, cherry apple and pear growing there and big lawn. Welcome to my home!