ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Self-catering Suite (2-Bedroom Apt) in the Medieval city of Rhodes
Mulberry Suite is a ground floor 2-bedroom suite (55 sq meters) that offers accommodation for up to 4 persons. The Suite, that is brand new and beautifully decorated, has also one bathroom and a living room that includes a fully equipped kitchen and dining area.
The garden is equipped with elegant outdoor furnishings ensuring a pleasurable and relaxing time.
On the top floor terrace of our 2-storey building is located a partner cafe / restaurant. We offer our guests a 30% discount on food and drinks, while they enjoy the magnificent view over the Old Town.
Mulberry Suite (2-Bedroom Apt.) at a glance:
LOCATION:Medieval City of Rhodes
SIZE: 55 sq meters.
TYPE: Suite / Apartment
OCCUPANCY: Up to 4 persons
MINIMUM STAY: 2 Nights.
• Queen size beds (160 x 200 cm)
• Complimentary bath towels & linen
• Electronic safe-box
• 1 Bathroom with shower
• Fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso coffee machine and capsules
• Living room with dining area
• Access to terrace and private seating area.
• Air conditioning
• Flat screen TV (Samsung 40 Inch Smart WiFi Built In Full HD 1080p LED)
• Smartphone docking station
• Free toiletries
• Free high speed internet access – Wi-Fi
• Free mineral water, teas, coffee and snacks in room upon arrival
• Detailed arrival information
• Assistance with luggage within Old Town (free service - upon request).
• Personal check-in at the property.
• Maid service every other day.
• Hot-spot recommendations.
•children over 16 years old are welcome
•non smoking only
•pets not allowed
Each bedroom includes:
• one queen size bed (160 x 200 cm) with two night tables;
• one wardrobe cabinet ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) cm);
• one desk / chair / mirror, as well as
• one luggage rack.
Furthermore between the two bedrooms there are insulating double walls for privacy and excellent sound insulation.
Old Town of Rhodes is in a distance of 15km from the Airport. Please be aware that car access in the Old Town is restricted. Entrance to the Old Town is possible through a number of “Gates”. Depending on the Gate you will enter, a brief 450-550m walk is required to reach our property.
Gate d' Amboise - Platanakia area (450m walk): The road from the Gate to our property is well paved and rolling luggage with wheels should not be a problem. Nevertheless we can happily provide help if needed.
Marine Gate - also called St. Catherine's Gate or Sea Gate (550m walk). This Gate is very close to city port. The road from the Gate to our property is slightly uphill but rolling luggage with wheels should not be a problem. Nevertheless we can happily provide help if needed.
George who runs the place, is an engineer and entrepreneur living in Rhodes. He enjoys meeting people from different countries and walks of life, he is passionate with the art, practical when comes to comfort and open to experiencing different culture and designs. He will be happy to assist guests in the best way possible.
1. Just been renovated and decorated with minimalist modern style.
2. Situated in the heart of the Old Town of Rhodes.
3. Located on a private dead-end road
4. Magnificent view of the Mosque of Suleiman, and the Roloi Clock Tower.
5. Guests enjoy a 30% discount at the cafe / restaurant located on the top floor terrace of our building!
Please take care when staying in our property. Guests are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which they cause, to the accommodation or its contents. All we ask is that you report any incidents as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may charge guests if the damage or breakage is significant.
Please remember to arrange your own travel insurance. We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or personal belongings, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
George is an engineer and entrepreneur living in Rhodes. He enjoys meeting people from different countries and walks of life, he is passionate with the art, practical when comes to comfort and open to experiencing different culture and designs. He will be happy to assist guests in any way.